• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Important to Admins

Zero_13

Retired Staff
Bells
First look at topicthis

and more info later. I might have a change to host a forums and I thought maybe TBT would work. More info later. Ohh and it'll be for FREE. :ph43r:

PIKMIN042 said:
A domain would be cool to have.

;)
a guy had one for free,then e asked me if I wanteed one, I said yes and showed him my forums, he said "there's small" I want big forums, so I tought TBT and here we are. But since Crap Hyrule closed I can't talk to him till it opens again.

ZERO_13 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
a guy had one for free,then e asked me if I wanteed one, I said yes and showed him my forums, he said "there's small" I want big forums, so I tought TBT and here we are. But since Crap Hyrule closed I can't talk to him till it opens again.
Wait, wait, wait, I kinda don't understand. What are we getting?

BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
Just smile and nod for now, OK?

PIKMIN042 said:
BULERIAS said:
ZERO_13 said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
Just smile and nod for now, OK?
*smiles and nods*

But I still don't get what's going on... :\

Back