I'm sick

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
<_< Ohh geez i don't even feel that bad but I had a temperature and kinda threw up in foods class after I cut up an onion....

but what ever i got y homework and just need to get notes for tomarrow...

SPORGE27 said:
<_< Ohh geez i don't even feel that bad but I had a temperature and kinda threw up in foods class after I cut up an onion....

but what ever i got y homework and just need to get notes for tomarrow...
Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you do get better.

@Bul:
This is why you don't want to go to public school!

This is horrible but luckily I can get notes via email, and homework so I don't miss anything.

then why dont u ketchup with urself hehehe that was a bad joke and i hope u fell better and im with mino i hate big macs and whoppers i have to have hamburgers cooked on a grill

only_half_evil333 said:
then why dont u ketchup with urself hehehe that was a bad joke and i hope u fell better and im with mino i hate big macs and whoppers i have to have hamburgers cooked on a grill
sporge is better, i think, he was on 2 days ago, and this thread is kinda old now.

Well yes I am better and not going to school when in highschool can get you lost when you get back,

and the onion thing I think was just a coincidence because I have cut them before and was fine other than watery eyes of coarse.

Back