• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I'm setting a goal for myself

Lol no I'm not going to give them away. They are actually pretty useful when I want to buy a villager.

So you can buy villagers but not items from other people, is that correct? I just assumed that you wouldn't buy anything from anyone abou anything, period.

also congrats on being a bellionaire! Are you enjoying having a theme-less town?

When it comes to selling turnips, I don't think you didn't allow yourself to visit other people's towns :)
I know some people who hack and change their prices to 999 or people with good turnip luck :)

I'm still acting like I have no money in this game, even though I have million bells. I went and had to round up some fruit to sell in order to afford a 200 bell cup of coffee.

- - - Post Merge - - -

So you can buy villagers but not items from other people, is that correct? I just assumed that you wouldn't buy anything from anyone abou anything, period.

also congrats on being a bellionaire! Are you enjoying having a theme-less town?

When it comes to selling turnips, I don't think you didn't allow yourself to visit other people's towns :)
I know some people who hack and change their prices to 999 or people with good turnip luck :)

Yep, buying villagers are okay, buying items and bells aren't. The only reason I'm buying villagers right now anyways to make sure I stay at 10 villagers. I don't like having less than 10 villagers in my town because of random move ins. But I'm not going to buy villagers anymore once I get my campsite built. And thank you. Yes I love having a themeless town because then I won't have to stress over getting PwP for a certain theme.

I don't have much luck with selling turnips for a high prices. I think the most I sold them for is 125 bells but was the day before they went bad. Joan is in my town today and selling them for 99 bells

An update:

As I type this I have
2,030,730 bells in my account, 45,365 bells on me and 348,000 owned to loans. I just have to pay that loan off and get my last room built then I can work on expanding them to 6x6. I have 21 days left.

You're off to a good start, I'd say! It may be tedious but it's nice to be working toward a goal :)

I think that with a few hours of going back and forth to the island tbis should be cAke for you :) godspeed

Yeah, I don't think this goal is going to be met because I am way lazy but I'll at least try to do the room upgrades.

Back