• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

I'm recovering

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuughhh

I've now sighed 20 mins straight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My depression is just gonna get even worse now

Last edited:
Oh no, it happened to someone else?? I'm so sorry! :( :( :(

I'm so terrified now, oh my gosh...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Chocofruit! You worked so hard on your town and badges! If I had my Nintendo wifi, I would've given you enough bells for at least the silver badge which is what I think you had right?

I saw this just as I was resetting for pictures...maybe I'll stop right now...

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Chocofruit! You worked so hard on your town and badges! If I had my Nintendo wifi, I would've given you enough bells for at least the silver badge which is what I think you had right?

Yes, i got all the bells I lost, from the awesome user called Araie, she completely refunded my bells i can't belive how awesome Araie is!

Last edited:
I'm not going to say what people should and should not do. But, if I was in a situation in which I lost a town due to corruption of the hard copy…I would start from scratch. That is, if I have the energy and motivation. I could suggest playing a new town loosely. That you're not knocking yourself out to "complete" the new town. While doing this, you can go do those Dream Address visits to your lost town. Some would find it sad. But, another way to look at it is this: we're not going to play "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" forever; we will have memories; and visiting one's town in a Dream can feel very warm.

I'm not going to say what people should and should not do. But, if I was in a situation in which I lost a town due to corruption of the hard copy?I would start from scratch. That is, if I have the energy and motivation. I could suggest playing a new town loosely. That you're not knocking yourself out to "complete" the new town. While doing this, you can go do those Dream Address visits to your lost town. Some would find it sad. But, another way to look at it is this: we're not going to play "Animal Crossing: New Leaf" forever; we will have memories; and visiting one's town in a Dream can feel very warm.

Omg My drean adress

IDK what it is x(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg I can't even visit my old town idk what my dream adress is.............................................................................

TO anyone who wants to help me find my town.

Its name is Onett, and the characters in the town are called Bogi, Okichi and Rick

Last edited:
That sounds terrible! I'm so sorry you lost your town. I nearly lost my town once, but thanks to power saves I was able to recover it. Again, so sorry for your loss. :(

Wow. So sorry to hear that :(
If you need help with hybrids, saplings or bushes let me know. I'd be happy to help!

Your Dream Address is 6900-2894-9962, I'm really sorry this happened to you. I really don't underdstand what makes it corrupt.
A little while ago I tried to corrupt my town to find out exactly what caused it and I couldn't do it. I TTed, duplicated, turned off halfway through saving, damaged the cartridge, messed about with the SD card deleting files etc and it never corrupted. I just don't get it, but I'm sorry this happened to you :(

Your Dream Address is 6900-2894-9962, I'm really sorry this happened to you. I really don't underdstand what makes it corrupt.
A little while ago I tried to corrupt my town to find out exactly what caused it and I couldn't do it. I TTed, duplicated, turned off halfway through saving, damaged the cartridge, messed about with the SD card deleting files etc and it never corrupted. I just don't get it, but I'm sorry this happened to you :(

Thank you so very very much!! It is very annoying that such things can happen but I guess I have to live with it.

Last edited:
I'm so sorry to hear what happened :(
My town is rubbish right now but I'd be devastated if it corrupted. Best wishes for the future, I hope you can get your town back or rebuild a nice one.

Thanks you guys for your awesome support! I wouldn't have known what to do without you guys, I gotten so many positive nice comments and I just wanna say thank you!
:)
I 'd like to say a special thanks to the users Araie and Nmyrick, they helped me out with hybrids and money!
Thanks everyone! I'm slowly starting to get my stuff together and rebuild!

You guys really helped me with my self-esteem, I've always had low self-esteem, so I thought I wouldn't be able to rebuild, but I will rebuild! I think, if possible, I'll make a blog and slowly update there.
Just for my own sake, so I can see what I do! :D

Thank you guys! :)

If you wanna check out the town that was corrupted it should be this dream address : 6900-2894-9962! Thanks to ForeverCrossingAnimals for finding it!

Last edited:
Oh my glob I don't even know what I would do if that happened to me and I'm a pretty casual player as far as it goes. I am going to visit your dream town later for sure. I really hope you can get things back together ok!

Oh my glob I don't even know what I would do if that happened to me and I'm a pretty casual player as far as it goes. I am going to visit your dream town later for sure. I really hope you can get things back together ok!

Thanks man! :) When I get the dream suite, I'm going to film my entire town so when the dream dissapears I can always see it! :)

Back