• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I'm ready for anything!

You know how you have to give fruit to Dr Shrunk for emotions? Does different fruit mean different emotions (i.e: Delicious fruit gives better emotion, native fruit equals so-so emotions)? Also, might as well put this question in: Is Frillard back and if so, is he still giving emotions? (More special ones, I should say) :)

And I'm back from vacation! How come it always seems like we need a vacation from vacation? I always feel like I need a day to get back into the swing of things xD anyways, on to the questions!

Here is a good one! Do the power supply community projects, e.g. Solar Panel and Wind Turbine, provide a benefit to the town? Or are they just for looks?

Just for looks, but they do add Beauty points to your town ;)

The only item I believe that actually has a bit of a real function is the Trash Can which you can put trash in so you don't have to pay, but if you have a trash can in your house or a beautiful town, that really isn't an issue.

Trash can in your house is a better option. The trash can outside only adds an item to how many projects you can build and it doesn't add beauty nor does it detract from it.

Also, on the subject of wisp, which was bought up before. We know he's not in the game, but I found pictures of the magic lamp

... So could you tell us if the magic lamp is used in anything? Or if it's just a decoration

Just decoration ;)

WHOA WHOA WHOA BACK UP. The guy in that link was wearing headphones
Guys.

Yep! Headphone hat ;) Available from Kate/Labelle

I'm sorry if this has already been asked. but how do you recolor/redesign items at the shop ?

Kaizo will wake up in your town after 7 of becoming the real mayor (after getting 100pts) and you will be able to remake stuff with him. :)

I have enough money to buy the Enterbrain guide, but I don't know if the Nintendo guide is better. What you recommend me?

P.S: Sorry for my English,I'm Spanish and I must use a translator :)

What is the best guide book? (Show me the cover)

Best guide book is a tie (i know I chose on over the other before, but I've been using all of them quite extensively) between the Dengeki (green with 2 people on the cover) and the Enterbrain (blue book). They both have a ton of info and the main difference is in the layout :)

Can't go wrong with either!

Oh, if you like pics of all the items, then the Nintendo guide is best. It's where all the item set pics I've posted here are from ;)

You know how you have to give fruit to Dr Shrunk for emotions? Does different fruit mean different emotions (i.e: Delicious fruit gives better emotion, native fruit equals so-so emotions)? Also, might as well put this question in: Is Frillard back and if so, is he still giving emotions? (More special ones, I should say) :)

Haven't seen Frillard in any of the books nor in game, so I would say he isn't in this game. As far as fruit/food for Dr. Shrunk, it matter not what you give him. give him the same fruit and he will still teach you a random emotion.

is the dance he does at the end of the show

is this le fully grown town tree?
o0400024012333799312_zps39939173.jpg

pattern, the darkening is because of the shadow

took me a while to figure that out

What does the baby snowman give you? Dad gives ski furniture, mum gives ice furniture and normal gives snowman furniture, but what does the baby give?

P.s. I'm really glad they added the family of snowmen: it really made winter so much more interesting if you want to complete the furniture sets!

Thank you Jake. I remember that you get the snowmen family dolls once you made all of them, but I just thought that the gift would have been sent from the whole family, not the baby snowman. For some reason that made more sense for me. Anyway, thanks for helping! :)

Edit: Sorry for annoying you again, but I just realised when I looked at the dimensions of the snowmen that the picture of the dad's and the snowman's dimensions look exactly the same. If you don't believe me, take a peek for yourself:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/0d2d58a1d76f5907c66b7936cafaa319/tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o2_400.png http://25.media.tumblr.com/1bd4adbe01e37bb67a8667a2bc58ccd9/tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o4_400.png

Last edited:
Sorry used the wrong image, thanks though. I've fixed it up now

Zen, are there any new events from the events from CF? Also, if there are returning ones from WW, like La-Di day or Yay day?

(特殊)あかいパンジー
Special red pansies?
Are there like new flowers or what?
(特殊)あかいバラ
they have it for roses, too.
are there anything special about these? different colorations?
could you provide images, if they're noticable?

(特殊)あかいパンジー
Special red pansies?
Are there like new flowers or what?
(特殊)あかいバラ
they have it for roses, too.
are there anything special about these? different colorations?
could you provide images, if they're noticable?

Special Pansies and Roses.
Given that the flowers take the parent flowers into account as well when making new colors, these special pansies look exactly like their original color (in this case, red) but have different hybrid parents.

Special Red Pansy - bred by having a Blue and Red Parent.
Special Red Rose - bred by having a Purple and Orange parent.

These flowers will produce different hybrids than a regular red one could produce.

Hybridizing is so much more fun in this game :)

Ahhh so they look the same they just have different genetics and stuff?

are there special flowers for any other species?

Also what is muumuu (ムームー) i know its clothing but what is it? btw you get it from the island shop - its like some aloha kimono thing i dunno

and could you tell us about april fools?
here is saying Blanca is apart of it
HNI_0060.JPG

> http://ds666.blogspot.com.au/

what is this called in English
43c7b972.jpg

and does the book say that the reward for choosing Vietnam in Gulliver's (Johnny/ジョニー), he gives you a random item from the asian series? 'cause that's all i can find for the vietnam reward and i dont think it's right.. well i just figured out one is a hat
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/minaduki_2005/imgs/8/9/89792fdf.jpg
but i donno what the other one is

Last edited:
Back