• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

i'm probably an idiot for this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
So for the past five months or so, it has been a pain in my side to... Well, sleep on my left side. It's not my mattress because i can sleep on my right side and back without any problems. So here the dumb part, should i have seen a doctor about thia by now? My ribs hurt like crazy when i wake up at night because i roll over in my sleep. Is it possible to have a bruised rib for this long?

If it's been bothering you for a long period of time, then yes, please see a doctor, as it could be a sign of something serious. We don't want you dying on us.

If something is causing you pain for this long, I think a visit to the doctor is certainly in order.

Does it bother you any other time besides sleeping?

Rawburt said:
If something is causing you pain for this long, I think a visit to the doctor is certainly in order.

Yea, sometimes when i cough, yawn, sneeze. I'm in pain right now. I'm gonna go get some ice without wakig up my parents.

I would put a heating pad on the side that hurts.
Leave it there for the night and see if that feels okay in the morning.

All i have is ice right now. Heatung pad is in the parents' room. Don't wanna wake them up.

Bacon Boy said:
All i have is ice right now. Heatung pad is in the parents' room. Don't wanna wake them up.
I would try whenever you can get it then.

Bacon Boy said:
Rawburt said:

Yea, sometimes when i cough, yawn, sneeze. I'm in pain right now. I'm gonna go get some ice without wakig up my parents.
i was going to recommend icing it... the best help for recovering from anything minor as i've learned over the years. probably a good idea to get it checked out though if that's not helping.

Bacon Boy said:
Rawburt said:

Hmm, if yawning is enough to cause pain I'd definitely check it out, it could get pretty uncomfortable if it gets worse for whatever reason.

have you ever been to the dr for an injury and they ask you "on a scale of 1-10 how painful is it?"

Yea, but not this injury. On 1-10, 11 being the worst, i choose 8. Still pretty bad.

doctor's probably in order.

which is what everyone else said.

dsfargeg.

hope it's nothing serious, bro

YES! YOU ARE AN IDIOT FOR POSTING THIS *Shoots with potato gun*

But the Doc's might be your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back