• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I'm not up for Time Traveling

shes_a_gamer

Bells
I seriously regret where I put my bridge, I hate looking at where I put it (seriously wasn't thinking) its right beside another one...

Is it possible to go back maybe a week behind change my decision and come back to today time or is it impossible?

Just convince yourself the second bridge was necessary to ease rush hour traffic back and forth to... erm.... whatever's on the other side of those bridges.

I hate where my bridge was put too, but the other location wasn't much better either.

I didn't have much of a selection either but today I find out what it looks like, I'll write back later.

Back