I'm Kinda Panicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I just took out my bearded dragon and fed her some worms. Then I put her back and 10 minutes later she was lying on her side looking up at the lights. I picked her up and she was all limp. I put her in a shallow dish of water and put it under her basking lamp. Then all of a sudden, her beard turned BLACK!!! Then she climbed out of her dish and started limping. Now she's just laying behind her little house/rock and doing nothing. I'm really concerned. Anyone have any experience with beardies??? :gyroidcircle:

why the *censored.3.0* are you asking an animal crossing forum

how *censored.3.0*ing dumb can you get?

google will save so much time, and possibly your dragon's life, if it's in danger.

and no need to bump a 4 minute old topic.

use that time to care for your pet/look up the info yourself.. I've got no clue.

//RUN.exe said:

In case you haven't noticed, there's an Off Topic section for stuff like this. Which is where this topic is now.

EDIT: And it's okay now, she must've been *****ing out or something, cause now she's okay, and her beard is back to normal! Yay :D

Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

In case you haven't noticed, there's an Off Topic section for stuff like this. Which is where this topic is now.

EDIT: And it's okay now, she must've been *****ing out or something, cause now she's okay, and her beard is back to normal! Yay :D
but.. whether or not the forum has a place for it, if your animal needs care and you need information, I wouldn't suggest asking a forum.. I'd still suggest google/wikipedia/anything else, such as a forum that's.. y'know.. dedicated to animals..

just for your pets safety/a swift answer

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

but.. whether or not the forum has a place for it, if your animal needs care and you need information, I wouldn't suggest asking a forum.. I'd still suggest google/wikipedia/anything else, such as a forum that's.. y'know.. dedicated to animals..

Yeah, I did, but none of the info was what my beardie was doing, and one site wanted to charge me $15 for an answer. :L So, I decided to ask here, because there's a lot of other subjects like this about "What Should I Do?", so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Megamannt125 said:
You should've done alot of research on different reptile diseases before getting one...
You think I didn't? I do research on any pet before I get one. And it's not a disease, because she's back to normal. Like I said, it was probably just a spaz.

Mochacho said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

Yeah, I did, but none of the info was what my beardie was doing, and one site wanted to charge me $15 for an answer. :L So, I decided to ask here, because there's a lot of other subjects like this about "What Should I Do?", so I thought I'd give it a shot.
gotcha.

wikipedia yielded no results?

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

gotcha.

wikipedia yielded no results?
None whatsoever. At least, not what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back