• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

I'm Kinda Panicking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Dragon Tokens
I just took out my bearded dragon and fed her some worms. Then I put her back and 10 minutes later she was lying on her side looking up at the lights. I picked her up and she was all limp. I put her in a shallow dish of water and put it under her basking lamp. Then all of a sudden, her beard turned BLACK!!! Then she climbed out of her dish and started limping. Now she's just laying behind her little house/rock and doing nothing. I'm really concerned. Anyone have any experience with beardies??? :gyroidcircle:

why the *censored.3.0* are you asking an animal crossing forum

how *censored.3.0*ing dumb can you get?

google will save so much time, and possibly your dragon's life, if it's in danger.

and no need to bump a 4 minute old topic.

use that time to care for your pet/look up the info yourself.. I've got no clue.

//RUN.exe said:

In case you haven't noticed, there's an Off Topic section for stuff like this. Which is where this topic is now.

EDIT: And it's okay now, she must've been *****ing out or something, cause now she's okay, and her beard is back to normal! Yay :D

Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

In case you haven't noticed, there's an Off Topic section for stuff like this. Which is where this topic is now.

EDIT: And it's okay now, she must've been *****ing out or something, cause now she's okay, and her beard is back to normal! Yay :D
but.. whether or not the forum has a place for it, if your animal needs care and you need information, I wouldn't suggest asking a forum.. I'd still suggest google/wikipedia/anything else, such as a forum that's.. y'know.. dedicated to animals..

just for your pets safety/a swift answer

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

but.. whether or not the forum has a place for it, if your animal needs care and you need information, I wouldn't suggest asking a forum.. I'd still suggest google/wikipedia/anything else, such as a forum that's.. y'know.. dedicated to animals..

Yeah, I did, but none of the info was what my beardie was doing, and one site wanted to charge me $15 for an answer. :L So, I decided to ask here, because there's a lot of other subjects like this about "What Should I Do?", so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Megamannt125 said:
You should've done alot of research on different reptile diseases before getting one...
You think I didn't? I do research on any pet before I get one. And it's not a disease, because she's back to normal. Like I said, it was probably just a spaz.

Mochacho said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
//RUN.exe said:

Yeah, I did, but none of the info was what my beardie was doing, and one site wanted to charge me $15 for an answer. :L So, I decided to ask here, because there's a lot of other subjects like this about "What Should I Do?", so I thought I'd give it a shot.
gotcha.

wikipedia yielded no results?

Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
Psychonaut said:
Mochacho said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

gotcha.

wikipedia yielded no results?
None whatsoever. At least, not what I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back