Smash Bros If you had the choice to remove one fighter from the game.

Luma. Just Luma.
That thing could be its own character and beat Rosalina.

That would be amazing. Luma as its own character... I would use it nonstop. Pretty sure everyone would though. It would be largely overused.

Lonk needs to go.
Toon Lonk needs to leave as well.

I would miss that beautiful face. :(
KACbEC5.jpg

With the addition of Roy to the game, Lucina can just leave the roster as a better character has taken over.

Last edited:
With the addition of Roy to the game, Lucina can just leave the roster as a better character has taken over.

I agree with this completely. In fact I would go as far to say that they should have had Roy from the start INSTEAD of Lucina.

Dr. Mario. He may be better competitively than Mario, but has anyone actually played the game? I don't like characters that don't play significant roles in great games being on the roster. I'd also like to see Pikachu and Jiggly gone because their popularity is based more off of the anime than the actual games where they suck, but that is never going to happen now that they are so entrenched.

They should remove Meta Knight.

He's the only character one of my friends will ever use. We'll all be switching up every round or just picking the 'random' selection but he'll just sit as Meta Knight for the entire session. He's not even good with him, he loses almost every match, I'm just sick of seeing him. It gets boring.

I also want to remove the character he'll go to when Meta Knight is gone, which is probably ZSS. Also remove whoever he'll go to after that.

Just remove the roster plz.

Back