If anyone needs a good laugh...

I can see it now... no more of the "So I heard someone was making ___ the best town to be!" Lol.

Oh my, I've had the Bell Boom ordinance on for a while, and some of the residents have begun to complain... Not to mention, I have reset around 7 times...

GUYS, I NEED BACK-UP. NAO.

XDDDDD

I know the feeling. I'm still waiting for a police station to become available but all they are recommending are street lamps and picnic blankets!!! How is that possibly going to help!!!

I need to take action before this happens to my town as well, there are lives at risk here and my villagers aren't even paying for
the police station that's been in the building stage for two weeks now.

I'm worried, and if you care about your villagers, you should be too...

Last edited:
Sorry to burst everyone's bubble, but I didn't find it funny a bit.. Sorry for being out of the group but.. thats what I think of it, sorry!

I almost died when they said Reese's name is Ree-Ree xD Best thread EVER I love it!

Oh wow they should make a mafia animal crossing. The Mayor's become gang leaders and raid other towns, recruit new members
(villagers) and buy weapon on the black market (Redd's new "art") Then if your villagers rebel, you'd have to take them down like bosses. Mafia Crossing style. :cool:

The only thing: My gang would suck >o< I have like four lazies (The personalties would be their rank...?)

Back