• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I won Trivia!!

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Last month I won trivia....Then I would lose it November 1st.....But since nobody came this time except me I won by deafalt....So I get to keep it!

Yay!

Good job Justin. Also, for any Mods or Admins looking at this thread, I think that it should stay here. According to the rules, it's in the right place.

Bul said he won't give me the dealting or poll making.

Well normal members aren't allowed to delete threads... so Smart Tech was wrong when he said that it came with the rank.

But then why can't I have the poll making?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well normal members aren't allowed to delete threads... so Smart Tech was wrong when he said that it came with the rank.
Oh, I thought it came with the rank. But, poll making should be allowed. I mean, the A.T. Rank can do it, why not the Trivia Ranks?

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Oh, I thought it came with the rank. But, poll making should be allowed. I mean, the A.T. Rank can do it, why not the Trivia Ranks?
Agrees.

Justin125 said:
If you say so...
And could you also modify your sig? Nobody lied to you. Valoo just didn't understand everything, that's all. And nobody usually gets a welcome unless they post in the Wishing Well, which didn't exist at the time you joined. And PM advertising is no fault of ours. And we always believe you.

I guess but I did post hi in off-topic. And no answer. Not A single thing.

But ok.

Back