I think Elmo's a pretty cool guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychonaut

Bells
http://www.youtube.com/v/UZHSDjtD-dg

Elmo answers the hard hitting questions, like how old is he, and what the meaning of life is.

enjoy.

Members of the Totally Awesome First Ever Epic Interview Alpha Wolf Squadron With Elmo Show Team UNITE!!!! :p

I would have lol'd if Elmo got a question from anon, then Elmo would be like the king of anon just like a certain man did...

old spice dude

NikoKing said:
I would have lol'd if Elmo got a question from anon, then Elmo would be like the king of anon just like a certain man did...

old spice dude
the questions were voted on, and then "moderated" by chris, who works at hooper's store.

oh sh-

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

old spice dude
the questions were voted on, and then "moderated" by chris, who works at hooper's store.

oh sh-
My question's out of the answer, 'cause they don't wanna reveal "secrets".

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 07:26:31 PM]
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

old spice dude

oh sh-
they explained how elmo is still 3 and a half years old, after at least 20 years of existing.
i think they could explain why his last name is "the monster"

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

old spice dude

oh sh-
they explained how elmo is still 3 and a half years old, after at least 20 years of existing.
Monster years.

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 07:44:18 PM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepold spice dude
Monster years.
no..
they explained it that elmo has birthdays, he just doesn't get any older, staying 3 and a half all day erryday.

then they laughed.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Monster years.
no..
they explained it that elmo has birthdays, he just doesn't get any older, staying 3 and a half all day erryday.

then they laughed.
Obviously they're just saying that because they don't wanna reveal the truth, which makes more sense.

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 07:57:48 PM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[Nook],Sep 24 2010, 07:26:31 PM]
Monster years.
no..

then they laughed.
Obviously they're just saying that because they don't wanna reveal the truth, which makes more sense.
you mean that he's around 30 years old?

if you really want to get down to it, he doesn't have an age at all. he's a puppet.
that would be like asking them what kind of fabric his fur is made of.. sure they would have to answer it a different way, but they could make whatever they want up.

it's a show for <5/6 year olds. :/
wat.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
no..

then they laughed.

if you really want to get down to it, he doesn't have an age at all. he's a puppet.
that would be like asking them what kind of fabric his fur is made of.. sure they would have to answer it a different way, but they could make whatever they want up.

wat.
nonono, monster years.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
no..

then they laughed.

wat.
^This.

lolelmo

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 08:02:27 PM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep[Nook],Sep 24 2010, 07:44:18 PM]

wat.
nonono, monster years.
if you watched the show, he said he was 3 and a half.

and went further to explain that monsters don't age/level up, meaning that every birthday he celebrates it, but is still 3 and a half, as monsters don't age.

whut.

THIS FACT STATEMENT MAKES ME CRY.

And you're saying he was born 3 and a half years old? Oh, and don't say he was born late, because he can't age, right?

Unless monsters can only age inside their mother.

[Nook said:
,Sep 24 2010, 08:04:42 PM]if you really want to get down to it, he doesn't have an age at all. he's a puppet.
THIS FACT STATEMENT MAKES ME CRY.

And you're saying he was born 3 and a half years old? Oh, and don't say he was born late, because he can't age, right?

Unless monsters can only age inside their mother.
elmo is, has, and always will be, three and a half years old.

unless he tells you otherwise.

he was born three and a half years old, unless he has a flashback, and he will die three and a half years old, if he ever dies.

Psychonaut said:
NikoKing said:

old spice dude

oh sh-
hooper's store? oh damn I remember that. good memories indeed

/nostalgiafag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back