I See a Trend

John102

Bells
21lk3s9.jpg

It seems that in the winter months TBT is pretty popular, then it dies.

That chart has to be wrong. The most active time ever was at the end of '08 and the beginning of '09

Silver Dragon said:
That chart has to be wrong. The most active time ever was at the end of '08 and the beginning of '09
And how would you know?

I'd say it's because more people are bored and indoors playing AC or just on their computer those months.

SSgt. Garrett said:
2. Phoenix, AZ, USA is the 2nd most popular state/city that populates TBT I can only think of 3 users...
Exactly. TBT has a lot of different members that live in a lot of different places, so it's just a coincidence that Phoenix has three members, and Phoenix is just one of the billions of cities and towns that exist in the world.

@Silver Dragon
I think you're right. More people search "The Bell Tree" on Google in Winter, rather than TBT getting more activity in the Winter.

SSgt. Garrett said:
2. Phoenix, AZ, USA is the 2nd most popular state/city that populates TBT I can only think of 3 users...
If you search under just US it says that Minneapolis has the most. B) It makes sense, because I can think of 6 right now off the top of my head.

Back