• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I really hope they add mining to AC:3ds

Ti4558

Bells
We really need a new way of making bells and I think mining would be a great addition to the game. Here are some things I would like mining to inclued:

A mine that would allow you to find gems, minerals and, fossils.

A mining section in the museum.

The best gems/minerals would be found during months that don't have very good bugs and fish.

Resseti and his brother would live in the mine and would give you a pick axe, so you can start mining.

When you are diving you might discover an underwater mine, which would have exclusive gems, minerals, and fossils.

Expanding on your terrific ideas (although they aren't about mining) there should be other bugs and fish inside the cave as well, maybe even mushrooms. Winter should definitely have rare minerals become common. Too many sea bass clog up the ocean during winter:mad:

Money rock = mining

IMO no mining, mining = Harvest Moon

Mining it too Harvest Moon like.
Animal Crossing should never be that much like other games.
I'm fine with the bell rocks/trees.
Though being able to find gemstones in a treasure chest in the ground would be good.
FYI: Digging is mining!

Its getting really repetive doing the same tasks to earn bell something new and interesting like mining would help mix things up, I know that its in HM, but AC and HM are already a lot alike and mining in AC would be very different compared to HM mining.

I've never really played Harvest Moon; except for a quick 20-30 minute go on my cousins'. But I think that was one of the early ones for the DS. I'm not sure if all versions have this, but you have to name a dog and a cat at the start? Haha, that's all I can remember! Maybe that version didn't have mining though.
But I would actually like to see mining be brought to Animal Crossing, maybe they could do it differently to Harvest Moon? :)

If that would be included, it would be like Harvest Moon. To make it different, maybe it should be in a one level cave instead of multi-levels.

Mining could be hit or miss. It would be cool, but the chances of it being added are slim.

Mining could be hit or miss. It would be cool, but the chances of it being added are slim.

The chances of adding a swimming mechanic were almost none. Nobody could have predicted that lol

If there were any sort of mining, it wouldn't be actual mining like a lot of people are thinking.
I can see it being similar to finding stars on the ground for you to dig up, except on walls.

Hmmmm.... wall stars?
That would make the whole town a mine..... sorta.
I like they added a cave in the game and swimming.
Not sure how they'd pull off mining if it were added in.

I just don't want Animal Crossing to become like any other game in a major way.
If you get what I mean.

Hmmmm.... wall stars?
That would make the whole town a mine..... sorta.
I like they added a cave in the game and swimming.
Not sure how they'd pull off mining if it were added in.

I just don't want Animal Crossing to become like any other game in a major way.
If you get what I mean.

I meant just having the "wall stars" inside of the cave. I'm not sure what the technical name is for the marks on the ground, but I've always called them stars.

I meant just having the "wall stars" inside of the cave. I'm not sure what the technical name is for the marks on the ground, but I've always called them stars.

They look like an 'X' like on treasure maps to me.
Well I guess as far as mining goes.... we have to wait and see.

I'd love to have mining in the game. It was in my AC3DS ideas video.
I feel the same about cooking (but sadly no one agrees/understands)

I'd love to have mining in the game. It was in my AC3DS ideas video.
I feel the same about cooking (but sadly no one agrees/understands)

AC3DS idea video? link?

Back