Bells
Tasty Cake
Pavé
October Birthstone (Opal)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Feedback
100% (21) +
[Only need 1 person, sorry]

I have a new style I wanna test but my OCS suck and I just reset my town :p Could anyone let me do a full body (I think Chibi idk) of their mayor or oc and i need them to also critique it, tell me if they like it (idc if u don't so don't sugar-coat it xD) and if I should add that style to my shop

~Thank you!!!

You can do one of my Mayor Aerin!
https://imgur.com/a/uC7EA

Done!
tumblr_ox71f0kLs11wd1y5eo2_1280.png

Halloween background ^
tumblr_ox71f0kLs11wd1y5eo1_1280.png
Transparent ^ :D

Also please give it a rating out of 10, things to improve, if I should add it to my shop and if Yes for adding i to my shop then prices? Oh wait it's a pwyw nvm xD and if you like it (it was rushed so I don't mind if you don't :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone else seeing this thread is also welcome to give it a rating out of 10, things to improve, if I should add it to my shop and what people would probably pay for it and if hey think it looks good at all xD

Last edited:
She is very cute! The only pointer I have is that the blushing really washed out the nose, so I would make the nose a tad darker! In a PWYW I think people would pay like 80 or so for one. =]

She is very cute! The only pointer I have is that the blushing really washed out the nose, so I would make the nose a tad darker! In a PWYW I think people would pay like 80 or so for one. =]

Tysm! I think I'll either put the nose layer on top of the nose or put the blush on the cheeks

Back