• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying I need some watering today, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Wishlist Items
  5. Other

Insulaire

Bells
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
Pink Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Red Star Fragment
Celeste Chick Plush
Mom's Plush
Feedback
100% (183) +
Hi everyone! I’m looking for five visitors to water one large patch of blue roses— there are about 140 roses that need watering. Will take about five minutes.

Please bring TWO watering cans with you since at least one will probably break

I’ll walk you from the airport to the flowers and then back to exit via airport. No running on my island, please!

I can pay in any one of these:

- TBT
- NMTs
- IGB
- If you have a wishlist, I can let you catalog what I have when you come to water
- I can craft you a gold watering can that you can keep as payment

Last edited:
I'm not busy, I'll come do it...I'd prefer payment in NMT unless you have anything I could catalog. I have a 'Kicks' thread that has the items I'm looking for.

I'm not busy, I'll come do it...I'd prefer payment in NMT unless you have anything I could catalog. I have a 'Kicks' thread that has the items I'm looking for.
I definitely have some of those Kicks items! Let me collect what I have so you can catalog and I’ll shoot you a Dodo in a couple minutes :)

Hey there! I can help with watering if you still need it.

If you happen to have any of these items from my wishlist, I'd love to catalog them. If not, feel free to just throw me however many Bells you think is fair:
  • Anthurium Plant (Black)
  • Fan Palm (Green)
  • Fire Pit
  • Floor Lamp (Brown)
  • Hanging Scroll (Pink, Purple)
  • Mug (Red)
  • Picnic Basket (Blue)
  • Simple Kettle (Green, Black)
  • Tapestry (Floral, Bird)
  • Wall-mounted TV (50 in.) (Black)

Hey there! I can help with watering if you still need it.

If you happen to have any of these items from my wishlist, I'd love to catalog them. If not, feel free to just throw me however many Bells you think is fair:
  • Anthurium Plant (Black)
  • Fan Palm (Green)
  • Fire Pit
  • Floor Lamp (Brown)
  • Hanging Scroll (Pink, Purple)
  • Mug (Red)
  • Picnic Basket (Blue)
  • Simple Kettle (Green, Black)
  • Tapestry (Floral, Bird)
  • Wall-mounted TV (50 in.) (Black)
I have a couple of these! I’ll get them together so you can catalog after watering and shoot you a Dodo code :)

I'd be happy do to it if you have a few of these things :D

I have a few of these! Let me collect them so you can catalog them after watering and then I’ll shoot you a Dodo code :)
Post automatically merged:

I’m still looking for two more waterers!

Last edited:
Still need one more waterer before I call it a night! :)
Post automatically merged:

Well, I guess golden sparkles just weren’t meant to be 👎🏻

Last edited:
I think I completely wasted my night last night because my flowers were picked before watering! So I’m looking for five fresh visitors to water today.

If you watered yesterday and still have some wishlist items, I may have more you’re looking for that you can catalog, just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back