• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying I need a golden axe! (I can draw for you!)

sugardot

a little tiny sweet spot!
Bells
Feedback
100% (6) +
Hello!
So the deal is: I recently resetted my town and I need a golden axe to take away all those darn trees so I can finally plan my paths correctly. I have 500k on my account, and that's all I can afford to pay right now.
I could also do a drawing of anything you want, as part of the payment. It can be your mayor, your villager, an oc, whatever. Like so:

BIfeNve.png

Results may vary, as I try and experiment every time.

Please help me, I really want to get my city pretty. ):

I will give you my golden axe in exchange for a drawing of Lucky, the mummy dog :) I resseted my town a while ago and took all my unorderable stuff with me and yesterday I got my golden axe in my new town, so you can have the old one :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I like your way to draw really! you can handle really good with colours :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, I can only give you the golden axe in 21 hours, cause I`m now going to bed and tommorow I have school and club. I will be at home at 9pm or in other words 21 hours :D see ya tomorrow :)

Back