I Need a Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bells
Can someone make me a banner? I want a cool one like the one Ron Ronaldo has. Not like the same exact one, but the style with a different picture and stuff. Anyone know how to make one?

I think what you mean is a signature. :)

post in one of the artists threads asking for a signature of something (if they're accepting requests) and they'll probably make you something, if you ask nicely. :p

muffun and jas0n are two of them, i don't know about the rest (m12 is good, but no as active/frequent, and not sure if he's taking requests)

knowing what characters/colors/etc that you want in it is a big plus, too.

Psychonaut said:
I think what you mean is a signature. :)

post in one of the artists threads asking for a signature of something (if they're accepting requests) and they'll probably make you something, if you ask nicely. :p

muffun and jas0n are two of them, i don't know about the rest (m12 is good, but no as active/frequent, and not sure if he's taking requests)

knowing what characters/colors/etc that you want in it is a big plus, too.
Ok thanks, I'll see if anyone's up for it. :)

Mochacho said:
NikoKing said:
I might try to make one, just give me the source image (render preferred) and extra details (text, colors, etc.)

also here's some sites to find renders at
www.planetrenders.net/renders
www.gamerenders.com
www.officialpsds.com
What's the render for? And what exactly is a render?

BTW, www.gamerenders.com is under construction.
Renders are the images you use in a signature.

for example (I'll just use a past sig of mine), the Gengar is the render and is in HQ.
gengarsigcomplete.png

NikoKing said:
Mochacho said:
NikoKing said:
I might try to make one, just give me the source image (render preferred) and extra details (text, colors, etc.)

also here's some sites to find renders at
www.planetrenders.net/renders
www.gamerenders.com
www.officialpsds.com
What's the render for? And what exactly is a render?

BTW, www.gamerenders.com is under construction.
Renders are the images you use in a signature.

for example (I'll just use a past sig of mine), the Gengar is the render and is in HQ.
gengarsigcomplete.png
Oh, ok I'll get the one I had and post it!

Can anyone tell me how to make the thing I have in my signature? I really want to know, that way if I want a different one (don't worry NikoKing, I'm not changing it anytime soon! ^-^) I won't have to pester anyone to make one.

Mochacho said:
Can anyone tell me how to make the thing I have in my signature? I really want to know, that way if I want a different one (don't worry NikoKing, I'm not changing it anytime soon! ^-^) I won't have to pester anyone to make one.
Months of experience and trying your hand at photoshop (or GIMP), C4D, Tutorials, and you're set.

Bacon Boy said:
Mochacho said:
Months of experience and trying your hand at photoshop (or GIMP), C4D, Tutorials, and you're set.
that, or take a class.

NikoKing said:
Bacon Boy said:
Mochacho said:
that, or take a class.
there aren't many classes for online signature making. maybe for general gfx (photoshop editing), but not so much for this.

i could have made you one if i saw this earlier. :x

Muffun said:
NikoKing said:
Bacon Boy said:
Mochacho said:
that, or take a class.
there aren't many classes for online signature making. maybe for general gfx (photoshop editing), but not so much for this.

>mfw i recommended you on post 2

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/single/?p=8998264&t=7418601

Psychonaut said:
Muffun said:
NikoKing said:
Bacon Boy said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
that, or take a class.

>mfw i recommended you on post 2

http://forums.the-bell-tree.com/single/?p=8998264&t=7418601
>mfw I accidentally skipped your post, then read it over again

Picture+14.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back