• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I met Tyeforce IRL today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin and Ultrabyte actually met in real life some time ago... they met at Six Flags if I remember right. haha.

Miranda and Fabio went to some mall once. Bulerias says he's met Darth*censored.1.3*. I met Bulerias, and I see him quite often.

I don't even think anyone else here lives in Arizona, so the chance of anyone actually meeting me in person is extremely unlikely, lol.

Tyeforce said:
I don't even think anyone else here lives in Arizona, so the chance of anyone actually meeting me in person is extremely unlikely, lol.
Maybe someone would fly out just to meet you. ;]

Peekab00m said:
Tyeforce said:
Only one person would do that, and I'm the one who flew over here to be with him.

Tyeforce said:
Peekab00m said:
Tyeforce said:
Only one person would do that, and I'm the one who flew over here to be with him.
That should always for sure win in "I love you more" fights.

Jman said:
Justin and Ultrabyte actually met in real life some time ago... they met at Six Flags if I remember right. haha.
How did they know? Did they exchange pictures on TBT or something?

On-topic even if you really did, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back