Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Toy Hammer
Dreamy Party Popper
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Capture.jpg
</div>

Look at the total forum posts. It just caught my attention. I love it. xD

Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
MrMr said:
I'm talking about in the picture I posted. <_<
Don't feed the troll.

But nice job screening it before somebody posted.
oh my gosh....i am not a troll!
Hold up, you told me in that thread that you didn't know what a troll was? So did you Google it?

Nic said:
Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
MrMr said:
Don't feed the troll.

Hold up, you told me in that thread that you didn't know what a troll was? So did you Google it?
i dont know still but first i was a troll then i was a ''noob'' now im a troll again?

Nic said:
Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
MrMr said:
Don't feed the troll.

it means ''They are calling you a Forum Troll, that is somebody who surfs through various Forums on the internet, then decides to break in with useless knowledge about the topic or Flames and or Complains about the poster and the thread.'' THAT IS NOT ME!

Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
it means ''They are calling you a Forum Troll, that is somebody who surfs through various Forums on the internet, then decides to break in with useless knowledge about the topic or Flames and or Complains about the poster and the thread.'' THAT IS NOT ME!
umadr.png

Then you are a noob, end of story.

[Nook said:
,Aug 14 2010, 01:49:27 PM]
Leslie141 said:
Nic said:
Leslie141 said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
umadr.png

Then you are a noob, end of story.
hey!....Fine story ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back