• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

I LOST MY ACWW!

henhouse

Bells
I left it in my brothers car and then the cartrage was missing! My other game was in there but the AC:WW Was gone, all my progress is gone forever

:'(

It has to be somewhere in there if thats where you left it just look more i lost a game for like a year and my dad had put it in the side pokets.

Welll normally it's at the edge of my bed and I play it before bed, and we were going to Applebee's and I played my GBA game The Minish Cap, but the sun made it so where I couldn't really see so I turned it off, I don't remember if it was in but why would I take it out? When we got there I put it in the glove box thing and he locked it, I've left it in there till yesterday and got it out, but AC:WW was NOT in there! I just bought a action repaly to use on the game! so I've looked ever where in the house and its not turned up, can anyone help?

henhouse said:
Welll normally it's at the edge of my bed and I play it before bed, and we were going to Applebee's and I played my GBA game The Minish Cap, but the sun made it so where I couldn't really see so I turned it off, I don't remember if it was in but why would I take it out? When we got there I put it in the glove box thing and he locked it, I've left it in there till yesterday and got it out, but AC:WW was NOT in there! I just bought a action repaly to use on the game! so I've looked ever where in the house and its not turned up, can anyone help?
Then look around your bed maybe its there check under the covers and stuff...and hopefully it didnt get sucked in by a vacume i think thats what happend to my wario ware.

Back