Status
Not open for further replies.

Mino

#pray4pally
Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
... I hit 9,000 posts. Suck it, Tyeforce. Your incessant power posting means you will eventually pass me, but I beat you to 9,000. You lost.

SSgt. Garrett said:
Who deiced that there would be a race?
No one, really. I just remember looking at the top 10 posters a while back and thinking, "Wow, *censored.3.0*ing Tyeforce has made about 500 posts since I came back. I'll bet he passes me before I even get to 9,000."

Mino said:
SSgt. Garrett said:
Who deiced that there would be a race?
No one, really. I just remember looking at the top 10 posters a while back and thinking, "Wow, *censored.3.0*ing Tyeforce has made about 500 posts since I came back. I'll bet he passes me before I even get to 9,000."
I see, wel congrats on getting 9,000 I don't care enough to see your past posts if they were spam, or not.

[Nook said:
]And you do know that you've been here since '05, right?
Mostly because people like Mino and I don't post incessantly like a bunch of *censored.3.0*ing postcount whores.

Look at mine.

Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:
Mostly because people like Mino and I don't post incessantly like a bunch of *censored.3.0*ing postcount whores.

Look at mine.
I'm a post count whore, but I actually wouldn't care if it was removed completely. I just like seeing it to go up and up.

Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:

Look at mine.
Or you mean banned. :V

Mino said:
[Nook said:
,Jun 21 2010, 12:59:10 PM]
Say Whaaaaa said:
diddygirl97 said:
O,o i have 666...
The power of Christ compels you
Exorcist FTW.

And you do know that you've been here since '05, right?
I've been banned for about two years total, though.
That means that you've been here for about 3 years, whereas Tye has been here less than you.

Mino said:
Fabioisonfire said:
[Nook said:

Look at mine.
I'm a post count whore, but I actually wouldn't care if it was removed completely. I just like seeing it to go up and up.
Fabioisonfire said:

Look at mine.

So are you or are you not a post count whore?

@Otter damn you, I completely forgot about over 9,000 meme. As it should be.

Otter said:
IT'S OVE-, no, I won't even say it. I'm not going to be the mingebag in this thread who will.
I thought about incorporating that into this topic, but then I realized that there is no appropriate occasion to use such a clich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back