• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I just had 50 of my posts deleted at NSider

I had 100..ish deleted once! That was on July 13th.

:p I got to 11111 that day, then went back down.

:p

Smart_Tech_Dragon_15 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
I once had 500-600 posts of mine deleted
Uhh, that would be UC 'R US, right?
yep
Cool, I'm smart.

:D
No, I'm Smart. Smart Tech Dragon 15. Lol, Just kidding.
:rofl:
Do you remember his store?
No, not really. Who ran it?
Uhh, JJ. >__> =P

PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
PikMino42 said:
JJRamone2 said:
I once had 500-600 posts of mine deleted
Uhh, that would be UC 'R US, right?
yep
Cool, I'm smart.

:D
No, I'm Smart. Smart Tech Dragon 15. Lol, Just kidding.
:rofl:
Do you remember his store?
No, not really. Who ran it?
Uhh, JJ. >__> =P
No, I don't. Sorry.

The most I ever had deleted was at this RP ran by one of my old freinds.... I think his name was RIDDICK something. Anyways, he's not active anymoe but we met in the RP board and somehow every time I went into the board (which was not oiften) he had a new RP. Anyways, the first RP he had was this one that was against the urle (we didn't know). But GOTHKID deleted the whole thing! I was mad becasue he didn't lock it and explain why. Anywyas... we thought it was a glitch or something so he started a new one, so then GOTHKID finally told us it was against the rules.

I also lost a lot of posts from the orginal NSider Times HQ. Supposedly it was a glitch, but a lot of people thought NSider was hacked because it happned only to RITALEE's RPs (the HQ was in Power On RP at the time). Ritalee lost like 10,000 posts I think.

i haven't lost much...

sure, i've had a couple threads be deleted that i was talking in... but that only amounted to like... 3 posts

:eek:

Back