• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I=Ironic yay!

Linkerator

Retired Staff
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
OK, some of you have heard about my lost PS2 memory card. Two days ago, I went to buy a new one. The next day, I was sleeping over at my friends house. I lost my memory card around his house and searched EVERYWHERE for it (in my house and his). My friend stepped on something pointy and it hit his heel (ouch). He picked it up and it was my memory card. I was really ticked off. Now I have two memory cards. And yhea, the next day, I had a Red Bull, blah blah. :mad:

[quote="] OK, some of you have heard about my lost PS2 memory card. Two days ago, I went to buy a new one. The next day, I was sleeping over at my friends house. I lost my memory card around his house and searched EVERYWHERE for it (in my house and his). My friend stepped on something pointy and it hit his heel (ouch). He picked it up and it was my memory card. I was really ticked off. Now I have two memory cards. And yhea, the next day, I had a Red Bull, blah blah. :mad: [/quote]
well now at least if one gets full you have a back up!

Back