• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I heard that clients don't complain?

Yeah I heard that the villagers don't complain about the design of their house. In some ways in glad that the game doesn't limit you on what you want to do in the game. Although I think it would be nice to have them complain a little bit to build character personality or make it more of a challenge. Overall though it looks like this game is going to play really nicely and it will be awesome. I already have it preorder at my gamestop and I can't wait to pick it up when it comes out.

Yeah. While this dampens my excitement a bit of COURSE I still want it. Not able to preorder but I'll get it when it comes out.

I get that some people are disappointed that there is way too much freedom but we can design the houses in any way we can. I mean we can either design them the way they want it or we can make it into the exact opposite and live with the guilt that someone forced themselves to like the room for your sake. Your choice. (let's not forget the smiling face haunting you in your dreams ahaha).

Anyway, I like the game the way it is even if the characters like whatever you make. I'm really into designing houses so this is great! Will be using the themes as a guide. I've seen a video with an 'English Garden' but I didn't like it the way they made it. It didn't look like an English Garden to me. I guess that's the point of the game. They considered that people have their own opinions and decided to be open minded so that everyone can enjoy the game.

If you make an English Garden theme that you believe in, you would be upset if the villager told you how much they disliked it, right? It's like our own houses. There are a lot of ACNL houses with a cafe theme. I didn't like what some people made and made my own.

You're all having your opinions about this game so I guess the game ended up being good. Even if it seems easy for you, having limits might have made the game impossible for you and your imagination.

The Japan version will have a September software update for a addon feature called "Tsukuta" where the player will have a Tsukuta terminal in the office to rate completed jobs posted online. Through the terminal, you can rate other designers' completed houses/jobs. (I guess the completed jobs might be those posted/shared to miiverse online)
The ratings consist of [Cute/Cool/Unique/Want to live in] Sep2015 Tsukatta terminal.JPGSep2015 Tsukatta addon.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

The clients do not complain but you can gauge through their reactions

The clients will have a surprised exclamation when you put in something unexpected SurpriseACCF.jpg

or a heart exclamation when you use items that they like.

You can guess it's acceptable when they nod/smile or they like it when they clap...

Last edited:
Mm. I heard the game designers wanted to put emphasis on social media/external feedback. Not the game clients themselves. It's their way of trying to get into social media I guess?

And yes I've seen gameplay where they're happy or just suprised depending on what you put in. Haha.

Back