• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

I heard nintendo has used slave labor??

I hate all of the information I just learned

I hate it I hate it

how do i delete something from my memory this isn't okay

:(Yeaaa there are way more things happening in the world that are wrong. But are crucial to the way our world operates. Go figure. The politicisation of covid-19 is also killing me.
What wrong things are crucial to the way the world operates?? I think we can think of a better way.. a solution to our problems!

honestly. cherish what you have and don't take it for granted. If the opportunity come and you can genuinely help someone pay it forward.
This ^ everyone can do something. We might not be able to change the world but everyone can make it better.

What wrong things are crucial to the way the world operates?? I think we can think of a better way.. a solution to our problems!
it really isnt that simple :(

But how can we end it?

This has been going on for really long, both covid-19 and all the world's problems

I wish we could just time travel to 2021
By speaking up and spreading awareness.. by not supporting these companies... we can think of other ways too!

That just creates more chaos and it hurts the people more than it hurts the industries. Its a lot to explain :(
I see what you're saying.... but these people deserve better and these industries cant be supported if this is what they're doing....
Post automatically merged:

Your comment is really hopeful but not supporting Nintendo?

I want to play Animal Crossing but this will make me feel guilty
I was going to play tonight but it doesnt seem worth it to me anymore I feel sick thinking about all this too

Back