i have no idea how to use the simple panels

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
i've seen a lot of people using custom simple panels and they look so great but i have no idea how to incorporate them into my island designs for some reasons. would anyone like to share some possible design tips with them outdoors?

I use 4 to hide two tv cameras that sit in front of my concert stage fake recording the shows.

Pics are cumbersome to post. Basically, I have a camera on each side of the stage. I placed one panel in back of the camera (to hide the camera from the audience), and one on the side of the camera (to hide it from villagers walking up to it).

Pics are cumbersome to post. Basically, I have a camera on each side of the stage. I placed one panel in back of the camera (to hide the camera from the audience), and one on the side of the camera (to hide it from villagers walking up to it).
think i have an idea of what you're describing. do u have a custom design on the panels tho?

Many people like to use them as "fake shelves" and put custom patterns on them with all kinds of nice things. Like plants, food (for cafés or bake shops, for example) or all kinds of bottles (like nail polish and shampoo) for a beauty salon. I also saw a lot of people use them as signs in front of their museum or next to/behind stalls. Someone from my friends list used them to make an outdoor flower shop, the panels were used as walls and had a nice custom flowery pattern on them. They're a nice item to add some variety to your areas. :)

Last edited:
The panels make a nice background when you need a wall or screen, or can be used like windows, signs, doors, or pretty much anything with a custom design. I haven't made too much use of panels because I don't have many custom designs or planned much, but I do have two in front in the main room of my house with patterns to block the big black entryway of the back room. Wish they had included doors like in HHD.

Also the default customization designs available are quite cute on their own. I used the wood panel screen pattern for my Japanese spa area.

I also use a simple panel with a custom coffee menu board design.

I used them in my bathroom to provide a privacy area for the toilet and tub.

Right now I'm only using two, one on each side of my museum. I found some patterns online that are like info panels for bugs and fish, so I thought that was interesting and saved those.

Back