I Have Been Thinking.....

Propaganda Man

Bells
I came back from Dinsey today, and before I went on the plane, I went in a building, basc ily its own park. And it is called Disney Quest! It had all these racing games, boxing, fishing, shoot them up, and yes, even Star Wars!

What was really awsome is it had virtual reality things to, like a rollacoaster, whitewater, a ship one, based off Pirates Of The Carribian, and a Sowrd one where you well...swing your thing and kick virtual reality butt!

Anyways I was thinking...wouldn't it be somthing if Nintendoi built somthing like that? They would have to have Sega things in there of course. but it just doesn't have to be arcvade games, even Lego Land has rollacoasters, so, can too!

Thoughts?

yeah, i went there once. I lost right away.........i didn't know how 2 control it and i was 8..... But ya, if nintendo did something like that it would be jawseome

Lucky! I wanted to go there, but my parents are always like "Oh, wouldn't you want to ride rides instead?" They do the same thing with Innoventions, but we're going to that "ride" this year.

Was Space Mountain open when you went?

i went to disney world once...

it was so cool

:D

everything but Epcot atleast... that place was pretty boring... but the giant golfball was cool... and the single roller coaster they had

:p

i remember they had a thing for jurassic park... where you could play as humans or those acid spitting dinosars... there were mounted squirtguns with them on them... it was so awsome... i played in those for like 2 hours

:D

I've been to both Disney World and Disney Land.
I was young, though. I went on every coster, and played on the Buzz-Lightyear shooting game for like, an hour.

fadio said:
I've been to both Disney World and Disney Land.
I was young, though. I went on every coster, and played on the Buzz-Lightyear shooting game for like, an hour.
I got the highest score you can h\get, a kid threw up and the ride had to stop moving for a whike, am\ns I was right in fronmt of a place where you get tons of points

:)

<big><big><big><big><big>I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LANDI WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND I WANT TO GO TO DISNEY LAND!!!!!!!!</big></big></big>

Back