• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

I got Star Fox Assult today!

I will get it on March 12th, but I rented it once, and I LOVED it, especially the multiplayer.

BULERIAS said:
I will get it on March 12th, but I rented it once, and I LOVED it, especially the multiplayer.
I love the multiplayer. I played it with my friends today.

Did you get to Dinosuar Planet (I forgot the other name). The dead dinosuars scare me, glowing and everything, but its still my favorite level.

[quote="] Did you get to Dinosuar Planet (I forgot the other name). The dead dinosuars scare me, glowing and everything, but its still my favorite level. [/quote]
I beat the main game, but I still needed to get one silver medal to unlock Xevious...

Yay it is fun.
The dino planet is Sauria and there are a lot of unlockables for the multiplayer.
many will surprise you.

SPORGE27 said:
Yay it is fun.
The dino planet is Sauria and there are a lot of unlockables for the multiplayer.
many will surprise you.
I like how Tricky football tackles Fox.

] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Yay it is fun.
many will surprise you.
I like how Tricky football tackles Fox. [/quote]
yeah, and then when fox says that it's not a conversation for children? (about Krystal and himself)

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Yay it is fun.
many will surprise you.
yeah, and then when fox says that it's not a conversation for children? (about Krystal and himself) [/quote]
LOL. Anyway, did you ever play Star Fox Adventures?

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="SPORGE27 said:
Yay it is fun.
many will surprise you.
yeah, and then when fox says that it's not a conversation for children? (about Krystal and himself) [/quote]
LOL. Anyway, did you ever play Star Fox Adventures? [/quote]
Yeah, I did, and I loved it, but I like Star Fox Assault better.

The multiplayer pwns, but the singleplayer is short, but sweet. Yeah, the cheesiness was annoying at times....

Multiplayer is OK, but they need much larger levels and more options.

I love this game.

:) Multiplayer owns, and the single player mode was fun. Short, but awesome. I unlocked everythijng for 2 player. w00t!

[quote="] Its fun, and violent (YAY VIOLENCE!). Kinda short though, but pretty epic. Anyone else have it? [/quote]
hmmm... i played it and it was WAY to easy and its not violent but wut ever

Back