I got S rank in Happy Home Academy?!?

thelonewanderer

Bells
I got a total of 54, 057 points. WTH? I thought my house was a mess (I don't even have a bed) but apparently HHA thought my house was out of this world? Do I just have a natural tendency to make my home look cozy despite lacking furnitures?

I got a total of 54, 057 points. WTH? I thought my house was a mess (I don't even have a bed) but apparently HHA thought my house was out of this world? Do I just have a natural tendency to make my home look cozy despite lacking furnitures?
Dude Same!

Last rating I got was for 18k pts? Then suddenly I got 115,022pts??? How in the world did my rating jump nealy 100k pts?!?

I had the same, going from about 11k to 60k.
Although I think mine might have something to do with the fact my back room is currently covered with Bunny Day stuff so I can keep track of what I've made before I get rid of it all at the end of the event.

LOL

I think I got 7K (might be my first playthrough) or those Bunny day room I made in my backroom by just throwing stuff around. Though it does sure look pretty now that I look at it.

I have B and like 15k points, idek how. my living room is kind of a mess and my back room is basically empty! but i just changed it to add my bunny day stuff so it might spike

same I suddenly got 80k points
I think it's bc I threw all of my bunny day stuff in one room

I also have a Bunny Day room and coincidentally got like 60k and an S rank. I only got a bronze HHA plaque, though, so maybe there are ranks above S rank where you can unlock silver and gold?

It might have something to do with the Bunny Day furniture. Got around 50k and a S rank as well, the only thing that changed is my bunny day room

I also have a Bunny Day room and coincidentally got like 60k and an S rank. I only got a bronze HHA plaque, though, so maybe there are ranks above S rank where you can unlock silver and gold?
i think you just get the plaques and achievements one after another even if you're far above the needed points
once I got 35k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 20k points --> bronze plaque
the next time I got 80k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 30k points. --> silver plaque

Last edited:
I think you have to get over a certain point limit once to get the plaque's
once I got 35k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 20k points --> bronze plaque
the next time I got 80k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 30k points. --> silver plaque

I jumped from 10k to 60k. If I maintain that >=60k score, will I get the silver plaque at my next judging?

Got 100k+ points and I also feel like the Bunny Day furniture has contributed to that (that and my gold bars perhaps xD)

I got 40k last week. Today I got S rank with 75k.

I jumped from 10k to 60k. If I maintain that >=60k score, will I get the silver plaque at my next judging?
i think you will but I'm not 100% sure I don't know how the ranks are calculated or how they affect points and plaques
got my bronze plaque with 35k b rank and my silver one with 80k s rank

I'm actually pretty confused about the new letter system in HHA ranking. What do they stand for? I assumed A would be better than S, but there's a nook mile ticket achievement for S rank, so I'm confused about what they mean/the hierarchy.

Same. I just put items randomly in each room, I don't think feng shui matters at the moment.

Back