• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I got S rank in Happy Home Academy?!?

thelonewanderer

Bells
I got a total of 54, 057 points. WTH? I thought my house was a mess (I don't even have a bed) but apparently HHA thought my house was out of this world? Do I just have a natural tendency to make my home look cozy despite lacking furnitures?

I got a total of 54, 057 points. WTH? I thought my house was a mess (I don't even have a bed) but apparently HHA thought my house was out of this world? Do I just have a natural tendency to make my home look cozy despite lacking furnitures?
Dude Same!

Last rating I got was for 18k pts? Then suddenly I got 115,022pts??? How in the world did my rating jump nealy 100k pts?!?

I had the same, going from about 11k to 60k.
Although I think mine might have something to do with the fact my back room is currently covered with Bunny Day stuff so I can keep track of what I've made before I get rid of it all at the end of the event.

LOL

I think I got 7K (might be my first playthrough) or those Bunny day room I made in my backroom by just throwing stuff around. Though it does sure look pretty now that I look at it.

I have B and like 15k points, idek how. my living room is kind of a mess and my back room is basically empty! but i just changed it to add my bunny day stuff so it might spike

same I suddenly got 80k points
I think it's bc I threw all of my bunny day stuff in one room

I also have a Bunny Day room and coincidentally got like 60k and an S rank. I only got a bronze HHA plaque, though, so maybe there are ranks above S rank where you can unlock silver and gold?

It might have something to do with the Bunny Day furniture. Got around 50k and a S rank as well, the only thing that changed is my bunny day room

I also have a Bunny Day room and coincidentally got like 60k and an S rank. I only got a bronze HHA plaque, though, so maybe there are ranks above S rank where you can unlock silver and gold?
i think you just get the plaques and achievements one after another even if you're far above the needed points
once I got 35k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 20k points --> bronze plaque
the next time I got 80k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 30k points. --> silver plaque

Last edited:
I think you have to get over a certain point limit once to get the plaque's
once I got 35k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 20k points --> bronze plaque
the next time I got 80k points and the hha congratulated me for getting over 30k points. --> silver plaque

I jumped from 10k to 60k. If I maintain that >=60k score, will I get the silver plaque at my next judging?

Got 100k+ points and I also feel like the Bunny Day furniture has contributed to that (that and my gold bars perhaps xD)

I got 40k last week. Today I got S rank with 75k.

I jumped from 10k to 60k. If I maintain that >=60k score, will I get the silver plaque at my next judging?
i think you will but I'm not 100% sure I don't know how the ranks are calculated or how they affect points and plaques
got my bronze plaque with 35k b rank and my silver one with 80k s rank

I'm actually pretty confused about the new letter system in HHA ranking. What do they stand for? I assumed A would be better than S, but there's a nook mile ticket achievement for S rank, so I'm confused about what they mean/the hierarchy.

Same. I just put items randomly in each room, I don't think feng shui matters at the moment.

Back