• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

I beat the final boss of ACNL

Did I need to build the Resetti center first? Are my chances gone forever?
There is still a chance. This time, build the center then get Resetti's pic. After showing up Tom Nook again, present the pic to Resetti and prepare for a soaring adventure such as you never experienced since the Falcor Flight.

I actually initially thought that this wasn't a joke. Yep, I'm gullible, OP nice story.

i cant believe somebody has this much time on their hands...im kinda envious lol

There is still a chance. This time, build the center then get Resetti's pic. After showing up Tom Nook again, present the pic to Resetti and prepare for a soaring adventure such as you never experienced since the Falcor Flight.

FAAAALLLLCOOR!!!!!!

Omg. Now I want to watch this. I grew up in the 80's and this wAs one of my all time favs!!! (#1 was the dark crystal :)

OMG, I want that black version of toy hammer sooooo much!! XD This is so interesting hahaa

Back