I am the first member too....

please give me a reason why i care... your bragging is getting very old... you have been going on about this for the past 3 weeks atleast... ever since that loan, you would never shut up about it. :|

so i'll say this now and never again.

do us all a favor, quit bragging about these random accomplishments... or else i will start doing something like this... only 300% more annoying.

im surprised you havent started going off about how you were ahead of Mino for a day in posts :|

I actually only said it once before this :| and posts aren't everything for me :| Once again if you don't have anything remoeotly nice to say, don't say it at all :|

And obviusly some poeple care

:)

BAMBAM! said:
I actually only said it once before this :| and posts aren't everything for me :| Once again if you don't have anything remoeotly nice to say, don't say it at all :|

And obviusly some poeple care

:)
Well, I'm glad they do. Because I do not.

BAMBAM! said:
well at least that was remeotly nice.
sorry if i sound blunt... i tell it how it is.

seriously... we dont really like braggers here... they get annoying... what are we supposed to say anyway... good job? you posted more than us and got money...

no, of course not... and im not going to fake a "really! great job, im really happy for you!"

no way.

Back