• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop Hybrids, Gracie items , fruit and other items

BluebearL

Bells
Feedback
100% (101) +
Hello all! I am in need of some tbt so here are my store prices and stock:

Jacobs ladders: 5 tbt each

Mushrooms: 1 tbt each

Gold,blue, black roses: 3 tbt each

5 random hybrids bundle: 8 tbt each

Easter eggs: 2 tbt each

Fertiliser: 5 tbt each

Bush starts (extremely limited stock): 5 tbt each

Bamboo: 5 tbt per 3 shoots

basket of perfect apples: 5 tbt each

Gracie clothing items: 10 tbt each

1 bag of 99k bells: 10 tbt each

Wishlist items (orderables): must be ordered at 5 at a time minimum. 1 tbt per item

Fossils: 3 tbt each

Limited stock of sanrio items: 18 tbt per ensemble or 4 tbt per item

RULES:
- I don't have every item! It would take forever to list what I have so just put them in the order form but be prepared to know that I may not have exactly what you are looking for
-If you decide on pickup, do not run in my town
-I have limited availability so please be patient

Order form:

Mayor name:
Town name:
Fc:
order:
Total tbt payment:
Drop off or pickup:
Availability:

My fc is on the sidebar

Last edited:
Mayor name: Rina
Town name: Get Cool
Fc: 1393-1092-2930
order: Basket of perfect apples
Total tbt payment: 5?
Drop off or pickup: Either
Availability: Anytime?

Ik it's not on your post- but if you have an extra net lying around-- could I maybe take that off your hands? I'll pay for it of course

Last edited:
Mayor name: Rina
Town name: Get Cool
Fc: 1393-1092-2930
order: Basket of perfect apples
Total tbt payment: 5?
Drop off or pickup: Either
Availability: Anytime?

Ik it's not on your post- but if you have an extra net lying around-- could I maybe take that off your hands? I'll pay for it of course

Hi! Please like my post/comment next time to get my attention and a fast response. No worries and yes I can get you an extra net. And yes, that will amount to 5 tbt all up. lmk when you are ready for pickup! Thank you for ordering

Hello! And okay, thank you~ I think I liked your post this time- I'm not sure though cause it turned to a thumbs down after I clicked it- Anyway, what times can you do the trade? I'm good for any time that's not 10:30am-12:30pm CST today ^^

Hello! And okay, thank you~ I think I liked your post this time- I'm not sure though cause it turned to a thumbs down after I clicked it- Anyway, what times can you do the trade? I'm good for any time that's not 10:30am-12:30pm CST today ^^

I am available now and for the next few hours. Yes, that is what happens when you click like :) Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will do delivery if thats ok btw

Back