• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Hybrid Overstock Sale! [Blue Roses, Green Mums, Purple Hyacinths, Lily-of-the-valley, etc.]

Hello! May I buy 3 Blue Roses for 1 NMT ;w;? Also, am I suppose to send the Dodo Code via PM ( Sorry, I'm new here and tryig to get the hang of things ;o; )?

Hello! May I buy 3 Blue Roses for 1 NMT ;w;? Also, am I suppose to send the Dodo Code via PM ( Sorry, I'm new here and tryig to get the hang of things ;o; )?
Sure! Yeah, just send me a dodo code and I'll deliver the roses to ya :)

can i buy your last few blue roses, u have 9 listed so thats 3nmt

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please buy 3 green mums, 3 purple windflowers, 3 blue roses, 3 black cosmos, 3 purple hyacinth, and 12 pink roses?

Do you have purple hyacinths and purple windflowers left? If so could I get 3 of each for 2 nmt?

2 blue roses, 1 purple hyacinth, 5 black roses, 3 pink roses, 5 orange roses for 4 NMT please :)

Back