• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's fine, i have ur order ready! just finishing a trade. do you want to collect or shall i drop off?

Is it alright if you drop off? I am like 8 visits away from upgrading.

Alright I'll be on my way in a minute or two!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I'm confusing myself disregard that last post lmao my gates are open

may i buy the kerokerokeroppi series & kiki & lala series? and also one golden shovel please, thank you!

that'll be 105 tbt, correct?

Last edited:
Hello,
i am interested in your silver axe and two of the clovers. ^~^
I'm new here at the forum, so i don't quite understand how i can pay with my BTB. I hope you can help? ^^'

Hi I can trade now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not problem, I will have to trade once I return from work if that's okay?

Could we trade tomorrow? Or at 9 pm pst? Because it's a school day, and I come home at 8 pm from my ballet rehearsals.

Could we trade tomorrow? Or at 9 pm pst? Because it's a school day, and I come home at 8 pm from my ballet rehearsals.

I'm from the U.K so I think I'm like 6 or so hours ahead of you. 9PM your time will b too late for me haha. How about the weekends? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello,
i am interested in your silver axe and two of the clovers. ^~^
I'm new here at the forum, so i don't quite understand how i can pay with my BTB. I hope you can help? ^^'

I'll pm you with the details when I'm done with work, will you able to trade in an hour and a half? :)

hi again :")

could i please get 20 holly shoots, 10 blue hydrangea, the two cups of tea and 1 chocolate heart? 45 tbt, i thinks

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops and would pickup be okay, please? :)

I'm from the U.K so I think I'm like 6 or so hours ahead of you. 9PM your time will b too late for me haha. How about the weekends? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll pm you with the details when I'm done with work, will you able to trade in an hour and a half? :)

Great! Yes, i think I'll be on now and then for the next 4 hours.

Hi i would like throwing beans and a tweeter please

Last edited:
hi again :")

could i please get 20 holly shoots, 10 blue hydrangea, the two cups of tea and 1 chocolate heart? 45 tbt, i thinks

- - - Post Merge - - -

oops and would pickup be okay, please? :)

That's fine! I have your order ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back