• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Shop Hybrid Flowers/Bush Starts/Gardening Tools/Rare items/All Sanrio Sets and More!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep! No problem! Take your time! So sorry it is such a large order. I love me some Sanrio items!!
Just let me know when you are ready. I will make some room in my locker~

Thank you, i will PM you when i'm ready!

Hi love, I'd love to order from you again! This time I would need :

25 pink roses
10 blue pansies
10 purple pansies

Cupcake
Kimbap plate
Heart bopper

Thank you ^-^

Edit: I'll be on all afternoon if you'd like to trade today! ❤️

Last edited:
hi, can I get 4 Pink roses, 4 Pink hydrangeas, and 2 Red hibiscus? your already added from our last trade, I could come pick them up and it would be a quick and easy trade. I could send you 12 tbt as soon as you confirm your ready.

Last edited:
Hi! If there is still any left do you think I could get 30 pink tulips and 30 pink azaleas? ♥ Thank you so much :) I'm available any time today until 9:30 pm and tomorrow I'm available any time after 4pm (UK)

Last edited:
Hi love, I'd love to order from you again! This time I would need :

25 pink roses
10 blue pansies
10 purple pansies

Cupcake
Kimbap plate
Heart bopper

Thank you ^-^

Edit: I'll be on all afternoon if you'd like to trade today! ❤️

Sorry for the late reply, was doing a tonne of trades! I'll have your order ready within the next 20 mins. i'll pm you when i'm ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi, can I get 4 Pink roses, 4 Pink hydrangeas, and 2 Red hibiscus? your already added from our last trade, I could come pick them up and it would be a quick and easy trade. I could send you 12 tbt as soon as you confirm your ready.

Hi, i'll pm you when i'm ready with your order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! If there is still any left do you think I could get 30 pink tulips and 30 pink azaleas? ♥ Thank you so much :) I'm available any time today until 9:30 pm and tomorrow I'm available any time after 4pm (UK)

Pm'd you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I won't be able to trade for a few more hours yet, but may I buy one silver axe?

Sure no probs let me know when you can trade :)

Hey, I was wondering if you have the roccoco set? I'd love to get that set, an ice set and a princess set. As well as three each of the blue flowers. So three pansies, roses, and violets. Which if I'm not mistaken would be 134tbt? Let me know!

Last edited:
Ok I'm ready. :)

Come over now if you want gates are open :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey, I was wondering if you have the roccoco set? I'd love to get that set, an ice set and a princess set. As well as three each of the blue flowers. So three pansies, roses, and violets. Which if I'm not mistaken would be 134tbt? Let me know!

That's fine, will get your order ready once i've completed a couple of trades =)

May I have 10 golden roses for 20tbt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back