• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

hows your sleep schedule?

It's largely consistent because I'm living with my grandma right now and she helps me keep that way. I don't go to bed and wake up at the same time every day, but on weekdays, my sleep schedules never vary by more than an hour.

My sleep is like that of cat, sorta. I sleep for 1.5-3 hours somewhere during midnight or sometimes dawn. Then I gotta wake up to be responsible of my duties. And I take a nap during the afternoon or evening when I can. So for the total length of sleep of a day to come to 3-4 hours. It keeps going on like that until my physical exhaustion hits the limit, and once it does I'll try to take time for sleep as soon as my schedules allows me. This occasional sleep is like once in every each other week, and I sleep long like a piggy queen, like for 8-9 hours or a little more.

I don't have to go to school or work, so I can pretty much sleep whenever I want..
I still try to have a schedule. Usually I go to bed at ~23h and wake up at around 8h!

sleep at 2am-ish, wake up at 9am and sometimes i take a nap again :confused:

awful because i start uni in less than two weeks

Last edited:
Thankfully my sleep schedule is very consistent! On school days I sleep from approximately 10:30 PM - 6:30 AM (unless I have a 9:00 AM class in which case I have to get up at 5:50), and when I don't have school I sleep from about 11:00 PM - 8:00 AM. My body is pretty much a clock, even if I go to bed really late I will still wake up at my usual time the next morning. I can't really sleep in and I can't nap.

My sleep schedule is very inconsistent. Sometimes I'm not tired at night, so I go to bed a little later and depending on when I go to bed, I get up either early or late. Latest I've gotten up was about 10am and latest I've gone to bed was almost 2am in the morning. I used to go to bed though at 7pm and wake up at 6am, so I guess I used to get about 11 hours of sleep every night. I need a better sleep schedule. xD

ever since working full time i'm normal now, pretty much always get 6-8 hours of sleep and pretty much always asleep by midnight

I usually get 4 or 5 hours of sleep. I go to bed at around 1.30 am or 2 am and wake up at 6 am to do some school work. My university doesn't start until 10 am so that makes it less horrible.

Normally it's much better, but it's just over two weeks until I go back to uni for the year and my work hours are all over the place, so I've kind of slipped up. Hence why I'm wide awake at 1am, napped between 8 & 9pm, and did a nine-hour shift after three hours sleep.

I have been going to sleep anywhere from 2-4 AM and waking up at 10 AM. It can be very hard to fix your sleep pattern. I definitely want to go to sleep earlier so I can wake up sooner especially when I need to go to uni.

I've been keeping it under control. At least trying to get 8 hours of sleep for work days.
Ever since putting Final Fantasy XIV on hold, I've been able to get a lot of other activities in.

I normally fall asleep between 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm. I wake up at 5:30 am with my phone alarm. I feel like I am getting enough sleep for myself and I only really get tired in the evening.

Mine is very consistent! I normally go to sleep at anywhere from 8 PM - 10 PM but sometimes I stay up until 11PM if there is a really good show on the weekends. I wake up at around 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM on the daily but when I go back to school and when I was in school I would wake up at 6:00. I have been in online school since Bovid so I will be going back in person in August!!! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌠✨

It’s absolute garbage. I had no school for the first year and a half of the pandemic, so I stayed up late every night. Even with my current classes I fall asleep between 1-3 A.M. and wake up around noon. One time I overslept until 1:30 in the afternoon. Whenever I force myself up early I fall right back into my habit. I’d do anything to get sleepy at a reasonable hour again. I miss mornings.

I go to sleep at around midnight and I wake up at 6:00 am. Usually I take a nap in the afternoon because 5 to 6 hours of sleep is not enough for me.

It’s usually very consistent, but I am a night owl. Therefore, it’s consistent that I stay up late and wake up in the PM — meaning, around noon.

Somethin' else, I legit pulled an all-nighter last night just to play Zelda and watch Poofesure. 😭 But other than that, the average time I fall asleep can be as early as 11 PM, and as late as 3 AM. But I'm always tired, no matter how many hours of sleep I get.

It's good. I've been working on it over the past few years, and it's been gradually improving year after year. Currently I usually go to sleep around 12:30-1 AM and then wake up at 8 AM on weekdays, 9 AM on weekends. So averaging over 7 hours of sleep.

My sleep schedule is kind of crap right now. I hate having to go to bed too early since there's so much work that needs to be done on top of me wanting to spend some time enjoying my night/hobbies. But then my sleep suffers for it. I really need to focus on getting more hours on work days.

Mine is pretty good. I generally get about eight hours of sleep, but I'm trying to go to bed earlier and wake up earlier. Ideally, I'd like to go to bed around 11pm and get up at 7 in the morning, but right now I tend to go to bed around 12-1am and get up around 8-9am.

Back