How's school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lisathegreat!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I know, there's other topics like this. But, I was wondering, do you like school? Have you made any friends? Do you like your teachers?

I hate my teachers, I only made two friends who are in 7th and 8th grade, so I only see them in P.E. I don't really like my school, I can't open my locker, so I'm skipping P.E. tomorrow, I'm so scared >_<

Yeah, school has been okay for me. I made a new friend, but we were already acquaintances before. I like all of my teachers so far.

I forgot to get a locker now I cant stash CDrew, Halvo, and whatever other hot band boy photos in my locker.

First day of high school. They already have a nickname for me "grade skipper". I hated it, Mckayla had none of my classes(she's a grade lower then me)(eighth graders are included in the high school). I didn't know where anything was! I finally see my brother, my own flesh and blood, I start to ask him where 108 is but he just says "not now" but me being me, I ask him again until he finally says to be "I can't be seen with a freshman especially my younger sister." Guhhh-rate. Then I'm off to "Dance Planning", when I realize that I'm gonna be going by myself, with no friends. fml.

Olivia! said:
First day of high school. They already have a nickname for me "grade skipper". I hated it, Mckayla had none of my classes(she's a grade lower then me)(eighth graders are included in the high school). I didn't know where anything was! I finally see my brother, my own flesh and blood, I start to ask him where 108 is but he just says "not now" but me being me, I ask him again until he finally says to be "I can't be seen with a freshman especially my younger sister." Guhhh-rate. Then I'm off to "Dance Planning", when I realize that I'm gonna be going by myself, with no friends. fml.
welcometomyworld

Sweet. Although I'm a freshman I'm definitely looking forward to my Junior/Senior years. I'm also planning on doing football, which is cool as well.

Oh yeah, and also:
High School >>>>>>>>>>>>> Middle School > Elementary School.

NikoKing said:
Sweet. Although I'm a freshman I'm definitely looking forward to my Junior/Senior years. I'm also planning on doing football, which is cool as well.

Oh yeah, and also:
High School >>>>>>>>>>>>> Middle School > Elementary School.
I concur.

*censored.3.0*ing love school. My classes are awesome, I watched 24 during spare, tomorrow I might shoot a small video with my new camera. My teachers are amazing, and my video class is break. Not really any new friends but I've been hanging out with a girl I've known since grade 3. She's in my family studies and video class, and she's a mac lover. ;)

I love seeing all the niners, they're so tiny! And it's hilarious to watch them walk around and not know where they're going. :p

David said:
I love seeing all the niners, they're so tiny! And it's hilarious to watch them walk around and not know where they're going. :p
I'll admit, I'm a freshie, but at least I knew where all my classes are plus the school's layout :p .

And to add on to my pathetically pathetic first day, a senior tried selling me tickets to "the hot tub that's on the roof".

David said:
niners?

Love the fact that I'm no longer a freshman. We get rights to rag on the Freshmen, even though we're only Sophomores. I like my classes and teachers, so far.

Bacon Boy said:
Love the fact that I'm no longer a freshman. We get rights to rag on the Freshmen, even though we're only Sophomores. I like my classes and teachers, so far.
I eat Sophomores for breakfast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back