• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

How's it going, everyone?

Ryudo Dragoon

Bells
Switch
5280-9013-6153
I don't really actively come around here any more due to being busy or having my time otherwise occupied and was wondering how everyone has been doing.

I'm doing overall great. Still try my best to get time in for videogames even though I can't play the countless hours I used to. For MMOs I mostly play Spiral Knights and RaiderZ lately although I plan on getting back to Rusty Hearts eventually. I have well over 100 singleplayer games I need to play still. My latest gaming addiction is Heroscape and I've been collecting as much of it as I can. I got my first job last August and am still working there albeit only on weekends due to poor hours. I got hired to a nearby Wawa two days ago for weekday hours and that should be interesting. Over the past two years I lost 60lbs during the first year and haven't gained it back. Getting through my Nursing classes has been delayed until next Spring but I still plan on going through with that. For the past 31 weeks now I've been able to be with my beautiful queen whom I very much love which has definitely been very fantastic.

Also, I know there are barely any Bronies that go here, but does anyone plan on going to BronyCon?(totally should go :B)
And I'm probably not getting ACNL due to the expensiveness of buying a 3DS and my lack of time for it even though it'd be cool.

In any case, how is it going for all of you guys/gals/girs?

Good to see you're doing well, haven't seen you around for a really long time.

Things have been pretty good lately, for me personally. The forums seem to be jump starting too now that NL is coming out in a month.

Ah. Same thing happened with City Folk as I'm sure you and I remember but this flood seems even bigger. Guess TBT has been moving further up in popularity and/or advertising which is pretty cool. Definitely a big difference seeing the 100+ members logged in from what I saw several months ago. xP

Heyaaaaa :D

I played Spiral Knights, then i got bored because i didn't know how to move onto the next level... :| xD

@Jake. So I take it you're doing fine then? :p

@Hamusuta Well then depends on when you played Spiral Knights. With recent updates they've greatly simplified the progression of the game(much to a quite very strong backlash of the community that liked a slightly less linear progression model) and you just do missions to get through. I like this place. Good game if you can get into it and progress up to Tier 3.

BB, you have me added on Skype... xP

Guess not many still around then? Kinda was hoping to get to see how more of the cool people I lost contact with were doing.

I think I vaguely remember you! My old username was sakura

Back