• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Howdy!

Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
White Lily
Yellow Pansy
Red Rose
Blue Hybrid Pansy
White Cosmos
White Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Tulip
Purple Violet
Hey all, your local goomy here! My name's Maddie, but you can honestly call me anything. I'm currently a college sophomore just starting a degree in environmental science, a nature buff, and a certified Goomy fangirl. I'm still somewhat new to NH, I just resetted my old island after like...a month or so, but I'm a longtime NL veteran who played the game since its release, and hopefully someday I can get my hands on another cartridge after selling both of mine. I decided to come to the site after desperately trying to find NH items on sites like Nookazon, but having no luck, but I hope that I'll be able to hang around and chill with you guys! My island is still pretty new, I'm working on the tutorial stuff as I type this, but I know what I want for my island and chances are as soon as all the tutorial stuff is over I'll be filling my house already. Can't wait to see you guys around!

Welcome to TBT! 🎉🎉

Goomy is definitely a cute Pokémon. My favourites are probably ivysaur (most favourite), dragapult and mawile. Though my main on Sword was ninetales.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay! Do you know what sort of theme or styles you're going for on your island?

Hey there and welcome to TBT! I wish you luck in getting the items you’re looking for and I hope you also enjoy doing other things here!

Good luck in college by the way!

Welcome to TBT! 🎉🎉

Goomy is definitely a cute Pokémon. My favourites are probably ivysaur (most favourite), dragapult and mawile. Though my main on Sword was ninetales.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay! Do you know what sort of theme or styles you're going for on your island?

I'm not super sure of a theme, but I have a real soft spot for cranky villagers, especially the wolves, so I'm hoping to get all of them on the island. I'm thinking of going for a zen/natural theme, with a lot of fish and bug models, as well as a lot of zodiac/star items

welcome to tbt!!! goomy is such a funky little fellow..excellent taste :') also good luck on your island, i love your idea for your theme :D

Welcome to TBT!! Just from personal experience alone I can say this site is at least 50x better than Nookazon, especially since I see a lot less entitlement here compared to there. I haven't traded anything here so I can't speak on that directly, but I've heard overwhelmingly positive stuff so I think you should be alright. The community is awesome here no doubt

Hello emoticon 002.png

Tbh I've never been a huge fan of goomy, I'm not saying it's a bad pokemon but it's not my favorite, but anyways welcome to the forums

Back