• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Howdy

RonDauve

Bells
Hey y’all! New to the forum, but not new to AC. Played WW and NL I’ve always been a PlayStation guy but deep down Nintendo always had my heart. I literally bought a 3ds just for new leaf and Pokémon. Now I just bought a switch just to play NH and fire emblem three houses (Also ps5 way too expensive atm) but anyways hope to meet new people! Don’t know how to find my dodo code but feel free to add me as a friend SW-2524-6299-8207 I try to play daily

Welcome to the forums! 💙

I'm sure you're going to love the switch with all the fun games is has! And if you're just starting with NH then you'll find this forum to be very helpful :cool:

For the dodo code, it's actually a unique code every time you want to invite people over to your island. Talk to Orville at the airport and choose to invite people via online play. Next you can choose to just open your gates (your friends on the nintendo switch can then just hop over) or invite via dodo code which you can then give to the people who you want to have over (its mostly used here on the forums to play together, do trading with each other, etc..)

Back