• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

How would you rather have stores?

Mura

Bells
Spring Sakura
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Purple Violet
Yellow Violet
White Violet
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Red Lily
White Lily
Yellow Lily
January Birthstone (Garnet)
I've been meaning to post this for a while, and just got around to it..
Would you rather have all the shops scattered around town, and no main-street (This would also mean the town maps would be bigger to fit all the shops.) Or would you rather leave it the way it is? How about if you were able to choose where the shops would be?

I thought it was an interesting question. I personally would like to have had a mixture of both. Like some shops around the town, and some on the mian-street.

i like having the main street but i wish you could unlock more shop PWPs you could integrate into your map. i'd love to have a grocery store, book store, bakery, etc.

i'd like if you could choose if the store was on main street or in your town as well.

i like having the main street but i wish you could unlock more shop PWPs you could integrate into your map. i'd love to have a grocery store, book store, bakery, etc.

i'd like if you could choose if the store was on main street or in your town as well.

yeah! I wish you had to ability to cook in the game and there were more food items that you could actually eat

I like having the actual shops where they are right now, but it would be cool to have more PWP buildings like the Roost, like I think what other people were implying, like bookstores or restaurants where you could just hang out. Sorta like the buildings in Happy Home Designer, where it's not really a shop, just a fun place to relax, take pictures of your villagers and hang out with them.

As the others said, both would be nice. The general stores on the main street and some scattered around town like the Roost. I do miss the WW/CF stores scattered around.

It would be cool if main street was bigger and as you town got more and more closer to a perfect town more random villagers show up and you can very rarely convince them to move to your town.

i think having the shops in your town is quite cool. but of course, some may not like it because it could get cluttered or something and leaving no spaces for PWPs. they may not even fit into a desired theme a player wants but this is where the option whether you can customize the shop exteriors comes in.

Back