How well do you sleep?

Even with medication I've been sleeping very poorly. Not falling asleep but staying asleep. I've been half sleeping I guess.

I tend to get to bed pretty late, so the answer is not so well, because my room really gets so bright.
I need to invest in some blackout blinds or something. My window is south facing, and man, I need a bedtime.

Sleeping is honestly my only talent. I can sleep wherever, whenever, however.
It's staying awake that's the hard part lmao

Generally, I sleep quite well and I've noticed that I function best if I sleep around 12-1am and wake up at 7 or so.

Personally, I can sleep well if I am lying in a quiet, dark room at night. Under these conditions, I'll fall asleep fast and stay asleep for hours. But I am completely incapable of sleeping if there's light or noise (including other people snoring ugh), or if I'm sitting up (so I could never sleep in a car or plane. I've been on overnight plane trips before, they were not fun at all.)

I'm quite similar. I can fall asleep when I'm all tucked up in bed and when its silent, but I prefer to have a bit of light as I'm scared of the dark. Generally, I do find it difficult to nod off right away, and a lot of the time I need to be comfortable in order to sleep. I realise that does seem dramatic as I type, but this honestly is the case. I also can't tolerate heat whatsoever, I sleep better in a cold room where I can snuggle into the sheets and create my own cocoon since the dark really scares me.

I agree that sleeping on transport is a nightmare, and is nearly impossible with all the racket. I don't know how people can do it.

i sleep really well! except for like 1-2 times where i wake up, but i think that's supposed to be normal. i fall back asleep really quick when i do. i fall asleep at around 1:30 to 2 am and "officially" wake up at 10 :) i stopped drinking coffee and if i do drink any caffeinated drinks, it's only in the mornings right after i wake up. i also exercise regularly so i think that def helps.

My quality of sleep is very poor. It's possible I have sleep apnea based on my sleeping habits, but I haven't gotten a sleep study done yet. Whatever the case, I really need to improve it.

Seeing as I usually don't fall asleep till 6-7am and get up at 11am-1pm...not well lol

Lately awful. I could go 7 hours and my body would automatically wake me up at 7 hours and at a specific time. Now my body is confused due to my work schedule. Trying to fix it as best I can!

i sleep like a stone... when i was younger, i used to never be able to sleep because i always thought someone was gonna break into my house and murder me lol. how the turn tables, now i sleep through almost anything and i'm sleepy 95% of the time. i can literally fall asleep on command and it's probably not healthy????

I used to sleep a lot as a teen. Like 10-12 hours (even 15 hours a couple times during the summer) kind of sleeping. Depression had a lot to do with that, but I was always so tired it was honestly unreal. There was this one time my mom took me to a Nascar race, I actually fell asleep sitting up on the bleachers! I did have noise cancelling headphones on though. I still fall asleep pretty easily as an adult, I work 10 hour shifts most days and I get socially exhausted so I'm ready for bed. On work nights that I don't wanna sleep, I'll usually take some melatonin just to knock me out for sure because I don't function well without proper amount of sleep. If I have a long weekend off work, I'll try to stay up late just to do it, but it doesn't always work out and I'll usually pass out in the middle of playing ac/watching a show/etc. Sleep and I are good friends.

I sleep well if the room is pitch black and there’s complete silence. Any slight noise won’t wake me up if I’m exhausted, but if it’s a consistent noise such as tapping or snoring, then I’ll wake up. Over the last few years I’ve been grinding my teeth in my sleep that causes soreness and exhaustion. The only times I’ll have difficulty falling asleep is when I have caffeine/sugary beverages late afternoon or evening. It would take me anywhere from an hour or until 4-5am to fall asleep.

i have always had trouble sleeping as i have anxiety and i tend to overthink a loooot. asmr has helped me much over the last few years though

i sleep alright, i get like 8-9ish hours usually, i usually fall asleep anywhere from 12-3 am and wake up at 10 usually, i almost always wake up at like 7 or 8 though and fall right back to sleep, especially recently which is annoying

i’ve always had trouble sleeping. it takes me a really time to fall asleep; when i want to i usually can’t, so it takes a long time. i usually just stay up until i actually feel tired & since it’s summer break for rn it’s no issue. i used to take like 2 melatonins everyday to fall asleep for school but as all drugs u build a tolerance aha and sooo we’re back in square 1. it ezzz what it ezzz

the last time ive slept a full 8-10hrs was in elementary - i can barely get 7hrs now lmao; i binge shows until i knockout (usually somewhere around 4-6) and wake up at lunch

I actually have Sleep Apnea, so I guess it could be said that I sleep horribly lol. But whenever I wear my CPAP, I sleep super well and always feel super energized. I’m also a huge night owl due to my job, so I’m usually sleeping all morning and not waking up till noon.

I do miss the days when I wouldn’t be sleeping all the time with a slightly uncomfortable mask on my face every night, but I also know that it’s healthy for me that way and so I always make sure to wear it!

I’ve been sleeping at around 11-2 and waking up around 4-5, but I at least get three hours of sleep. I don’t know what happens my biological clock, but after 30 mins I feel fine so I guess it’s alright 🙃

i recently started sleeping later than I used to 12-2 i still somehow wake up at 8 or 7 am. I apparently look really tired, I’ve always looked tired even when I slept earlier though

i generally sleep pretty well, im a light sleeper so i usually end up waking up early. it used to take me 2 hours to fall asleep but now it barely take 30 minutes, thank god.

Back