• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

How To Get Green Roses *2015 Update*

Why anyone would want to sacrifice a golden rose for an ugly green one is beyond me.

I vote for rainbow roses in the next game!

Totally fell for this until I started reading the comments, haha. It would have been such a cute and plausible (in AC terms!) way to get them. And I would love for there to be actual green-colored flowers in the next game.

I just spent last hour time travelling for nothing lol wish it was real though. There are rainbow clover on my Disney's magical world and they are pretty cool.

I know it isn't real, but it's pretty cool IMO! I'd love that in the next AC game there's green and rainbow roses too! Also I'd like blue tulips!

If it IS true, send me a pm to visit your town!

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone looks hard enough, it is fake because the gold rose as 2 green spots on!

Haha, you got me Le Lenny! I mean, I don't know if this is truly false or not, but judging by the comments I'm assuming it is. This is really believable, 10/10. Good job XD

Is this real or not? ; o ; I've never seen green roses, but I can't tell if you photoshopped the photo.

Either way, amazing job!! (?∀`●)

I didn't know New Leaf had patches with new content. Nintendo kept them quiet.

lol

I think it's fake, but I wish we can have green flowers in the next game. I don't think they would be that shiny though.

guys its fake.
if it was real, it would be on the powersaves data, and hackers would be making 48124239423 copies of them. but they're not, thus no data for green roses exists in the game so fake

OMG green roses!!! I have been waiting for this for so long

thanks op!!! :D

Back