• For our final bonus event, answer 18 challenging questions in The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Quiz! Submit your answers by Saturday, August 31st at 11:59 PM EDT to earn anywhere from 0 - 9 extra tickets and throwback tickets. Good luck!

How the heck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of her questions she answered.

XDDDDDDDD

funniest thing ever.

1279259156954.png

>my face when "the new boxxy"

wat she's nothing like boxxy.

Honestly I think it's so stupid. I was laughing with everyone when she told us about "her 3 boyfriends" and how she is "perfect" yet admits she is "weird". Next she comes on crying, seriously shouldn't you know to lay off then? I'm surprised people have nothing better to do than harass a girl (I'm going from the youtube comments I've seen).

d7crab said:
Honestly I think it's so stupid. I was laughing with everyone when she told us about "her 3 boyfriends" and how she is "perfect" yet admits she is "weird". Next she comes on crying, seriously shouldn't you know to lay off then? I'm surprised people have nothing better to do than harass a girl (I'm going from the youtube comments I've seen).
from the posts in this topic, the crying was acting. but I'm not sure/wasn't there/don't know what happened.

Fabioisonfire said:
I am not attracted.

People say this is a 'new' Boxxy? No *censored.3.0*ing way. Boxxy is a hot babe.
^ qft.

when was this considered the new boxxy?

I am not good with internets/quit 4chin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back