How TBT and the ACAC will work with AC DS...

Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Númenor
Fortunate Mushroom
Lily of the Valley
Golden Mushroom Lamp
Galaxy Cupcake
Rainbow Birthday Bouquet
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Once AC DS comes out, there will be many threads here like study groups. Each thread you discuss a topic, problem, and everything else. This will be good for employees of the ACAC becasue you can learn a bunch of stuff faster than just playing it.

this could alos help get more members here. Waht we do is make a thread saying that if you have ACDS we need your help go to this forums for more info or somthing like that.

BAMBAM! said:
this could alos help get more members here. Waht we do is make a thread saying that if you have ACDS we need your help go to this forums for more info or somthing like that.
Which is advertising. :|

I think that this time around, we should all try and buy the guide. With WiFi... we can get Customer Support over hundreds of miles! Imagine the possibilities! We could help people with tons of stuff!

PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

I think that this time around, we should all try and buy the guide. With WiFi... we can get Customer Support over hundreds of miles! Imagine the possibilities! We could help people with tons of stuff!
AND I'll do the advertising! I can post about the ACAC and TBT on thousands of Bulletin Boards nation-wide!

hmm... i wonder how online will work if the host's batteries run out... just think of the game on the PSP

:p

i know... i know... im funny

B)

anyway... i'm thinking (yes, im answering my own question :p) it will have something where you send it to nintendo and they hook it up so you dont run out of batteries, then people dont need to worry about losing all there items by comming to your town

:)

Hey, you know what we need? Wireless electricity without batteries. Sorry for the randomness, but that'd be cool!

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

AND I'll do the advertising! I can post about the ACAC and TBT on thousands of Bulletin Boards nation-wide!
That would be awsome... it would just take a while to type in the URLs.

I really wished I had WiFi. I'll just steal it off of my neighbors. j/k

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

they would probably wonder what is up when you start hanging out next to there house

PIRANHA2 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

they would probably wonder what is up when you start hanging out next to there house

Actually, when my sister connects to the internet, there are two wireless routers near our house. :ph43r:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:
BAMBAM! said:

Actually, that might not work because they might've encrypted their network...

Back