How old were you when you first played Animal Crossing?

I was 2!! My parents got it for my when it came out on the GameCube in 2001. They got it to help my reading... at 2. :') (they were strict about learning). I remember being 5ish and constantly TTing to New Year's so my mom would send me 10,000 bells.

The first one I played was acnl (I joined the fandom way too late I know) and I think I was 10? Time goes by so quick I don't even remember haha

I played the original Gamecube title when I was...8? I think? Maybe nine. I didn't have the patience to play through it though, so it quickly got abandoned. I don't know if New Leaf is just a better game, or I just have way more patience in my twenties, but I've been playing New LEaf on and off for 3 years, and I still love it. :)

I played the gamecube one when I was maybe nine or ten? But I don't remember anything about it except the menu music. I remember the animal in the spotlight kinda scared me hahah. And I remember Blanca!! I loved drawing on her face!

I started ACNL when I was 17! I am now 18 LOL I found out about Animal Crossing way too late for my liking. I would've loved to played the originals, but I don't really have the patience for the older games if that makes sense? I would miss the New Leaf features too much lol

Probably 9 or 10, me and my friends were obsessed with It! 7 years later and I still am, haha!

I think I was 9 when I first played Animal Crossing, it was the GameCube version.

Last edited:
I had to be 6 or 7 years old when I played Animal Crossing for the GameCube. I didn't start getting into it around 10 though because my jerk of a brother always hogged the GameCube before he started playing on the PS2 more.

Back