How Often Do You Play?

i try to at least a few hours a week, and in those few hours I don't have any day in particular only when I have spare time. But I do try to play every day in AC by jumping through time starting where I left off the last time.

BULERIAS said:
Something new is really needed, and AC DS will quench our thirst.
i hope your right, the one for DS will either Quench our thirst or starve us more by making it just the same as the one for GC... im hoping for the Quencher

:)

i usually play in the summer, then doze off in the winter... just like an animal eh? heh.

there are 2 diffrent sets of screenshots, one is the new style (the one i want) and the other is the Gamecube Version, only Multiplayer... im pretty sure they are going for the New style, but then again... who knows.

:huh:

PIRANHA2 said:
there are 2 diffrent sets of screenshots, one is the new style (the one i want) and the other is the Gamecube Version, only Multiplayer... im pretty sure they are going for the New style, but then again... who knows.

:huh:
I meant the new ones, which look better in my opinion.

yea, i really hope they use the new look, they most likely are, the old one was just for E3, the new one came out later...

PIRANHA2 said:
yea, i really hope they use the new look, they most likely are, the old one was just for E3, the new one came out later...
there might be two versions...

Back