How many Nook Miles do you have?

like 320k on my main character and 100k on my side character... and I don't even time travel, I just have nothing to spend them on 😭

Around 200,000. I really wish a villager I am lukewarm on will ask to move so I can go island hopping. Obviously I have the miles. 🙄

I don't know why I have all that Nook Miles saved.
Someone nice (wont say who it is) gave me a dreamie for free so i didn't need to go villager hunting

38,000 lol I was 100,000 but I spent most of it on nmt, kinda regret that since I didn't get someone I want :p

I think I have 300k last time I checked? I can't find a use for them anymore really since I still have some tickets in storage

60,000. Saving up for when Nate finally leaves so that I can go to mystery islands looking for new villagers lol.

I've got about 60,000 currently, it will probably just keep adding up unless I find something new to buy.

60,000ish and that's after going to 70+ mystery islands to try and get raymond... to no avail! :'(

I have somewhere between 50k and 60k, I think? I'm still saving up again after the last time I went island hopping.

I have around 156,000 nook miles. I build them up for island hopping as I am playing the game where I want to experience as many villagers as I can and get their photos. But I do slow down on the grinding for miles now and just mostly do the really easy ones or ones that give you 5x miles. Plus, it helps that I recently bought 75 nook miles tickets from my TBT so don't feel there is a need to build up the miles right now!

I have 373,630 Miles apparently! I don't really spend them unless items are added to the Nook Stop, or the task to spend 500 Miles to earn 200 Miles pops up as that's when I buy NMTs for island hopping.

Back